Just back from game.........

Tom

Shelton handing the ball to the LB didnt do KH any favors.....of course the throw did suck.

547316[/snapback]

That TD was 99% on Holcomb IMO. It was a 5 yard pass that Holcomb didn't have the arm strength to get there. That was an easy pass with very little pressure of 5 total yards. If he threw it above his friggin knee it probably would have been a completion and surely not a TD. It was only because Shelton had to reach down behind him to his ankle to get it that the ball popped up like that.

That TD was 99% on Holcomb IMO. It was a 5 yard pass that Holcomb didn't have the arm strength to get there. That was an easy pass with very little pressure of 5 total yards. If he threw it above his friggin knee it probably would have been a completion and surely not a TD. It was only because Shelton had to reach down behind him to his ankle to get it that the ball popped up like that.

547329[/snapback]

I cant remember seeing him throw a pass to Shelton that was on target.

547329[/snapback]

Exactly.........but if Rusty Jones was here Shelton's stomach girth might have been distributed to other portions of his body thus allowing him to bend over and grasp the ball...so I blame MM for jettisoning Rusty and bringing in Brad "Fat" Roll..

I cant remember seeing him throw a pass to Shelton that was on target.

547332[/snapback]

But you have to consider the fact that each of those passes to Shelton were at least 48 inches away. That's a lot of green between the QB and receiver, especially when there is no rush. Give the guy a break, I mean, he has only been in the league a decade.

Gotta love it...Mularkey's idea to eek out 1 more win by starting holcomb and it backfires. I hope its the last nails in the coffin...actually i hope its the last nail in the mass grave that used to be OBD...

Only Bobby April's job should be safe...

KH, now you know why he was not a starter for some other team before he came to Buffalo .

547636[/snapback]

there was a football game today?!?!

the bills backers rocked 16C today! even the jet fans were stopping over to see the legendary Kenny bowling ball shot, etc!

Oh, and as long as there is tailgating, there is never a reason to give up seasons!

Not a chance. Our special teams are flat out awesome, April isn't going anywhere.

547536[/snapback]

He should be extended for like another 10-years. They should keep him her forever like they kept Rusty Jones here forever. 0:)

Oh wait...damn you Mularkey!!! ;)

Exactly.........but if Rusty Jones was here Shelton's stomach girth might have been distributed to other portions of his body thus allowing him to bend over and grasp the ball...so I blame MM for jettisoning Rusty and bringing in Brad "Fat" Roll..

547343[/snapback]

I had a chance to hang out with Shelton and most of the team at Eric Moulds' house this fall, and let me be the first to tell you that he is FAR from fat. It was a sh*tty pass... nuff said.

just got back from the game.....why is holcomb the better choice over jp? i hope they fire everybody!

547461[/snapback]

It was disappointing to see Mularkey start Holcomb over JP. At least I was looking forward to see how the kid did in the cold. Remember, the last game he played, he said it was the first time he ever played in the snow, and it didn't go too well. I was really surprised they didn't start him then have an open competition come spring.

He should be extended for like another 10-years.  They should keep him her forever like they kept Rusty Jones here forever.    :lol:

Oh wait...damn you Mularkey!!!  ;)

547662[/snapback]

The only coach who is 100% safe is Chuck Lester. Don't ask me why because I don't know. 0:)