Players that should not be brought back !

After today it is easy to see that these guys have no future, have reached their peak and are hurting this team...IMHO

Holcomb...career back up at best and if he stays we have a QB controversy

Vincent....way over the hill

Milloy....not only over the hill but in the valley on the other side

Denny...why keep this guy who is holding a spot that a young fast passrusher could take.

Posey...enough said

Adams...

Shaud Williams...where is Gates?

Coy Wire.... we have waited long enough

Tom Donahoe....I want some players brought in and I want my tailgating back for longer than 4 hours...and neither will happen with him :lol:

Can stay only for the right money

Mike Williams...the Pilsbury dough boy can stay for $1M per but anything more than that is way too much

Nate Clements...mostly because we have to get 2 safeties and losing 3 DB at once is too much

Kelsay..........he contributes very little.

Mike Snack Fairy Williams

Bennie Anderson

Coy Wire

Sam Aiken

Any Tight End

Teague

547040[/snapback]

Chris Kelsay is the player I can't figure out. Last year he played really well on a better defense but still he just didn't make plays like he's done in the past...but TD drafted him because he's a "High motor guy." :lol:

After today it is easy to see that these guys have no future, have reached their peak and are hurting this team...IMHO

Denny...why keep this guy who is holding a spot that a young fast passrusher could take.

Posey...enough said

Adams...

Tom Donahoe....I want some players brought in and I want my tailgating back for longer than 4 hours...and neither will happen with him :lol:

Mike Williams...the Pilsbury dough boy can stay for $1M per but anything more than that is way too much

Nate Clements...mostly because we have to get 2 safeties and losing 3 DB at once is too much

547035[/snapback]

My takes:

Holcomb is OK as INSURANCE (backup) only.

Shaud Williams - a tackle magnet

Vincent/Milloy - over the hill gang, way overpaid

Coy Wire - enough said

Mike Williams - he can stay at reduced salary as long as Peters can play left tackle (Peters needs to be on the field)

Posey...enough said

Adams...

Tom Donahoe....I want some players brought in and I want my tailgating back for longer than 4 hours...and neither will happen with him ;)

547035[/snapback]

To me, Denney was more effective than Kelsay, and Denny can also play special teams. Solid backup with ST ability. Kelsay on the other hand, was a huge dissapointment. Huge.

Adams could again be effective with the right tackle (two gapper) next to him, but his age and Buffalo's ability (or lack thereof) in replacing Pat Williams sealed the deal, before Adams's disagreements with Gray & Mularkey.

QB Shane Matthews: Need to draft a mid-late round QB to groom as a backup and plan B in case JP continues to bust

LT Mike Gandy

LG Bennie Anderson

C Trey Teague

RT Mike Williams

DT Sam Adams

LB Jeff Posey

FS Troy Vincent

SS Lawyer Milloy

SS Coy Wire

CB Nate Clements: Worth keeping, but not at the money he'll want and somebody else will give him

Holcomb is a great backup, and their won't necesarily be a controversy. Controversies are based on indecisive coaches- and I don't think Mularkey has been indecisive. They are also fueled by the media- but DOnahoe and Mularkey are smart enough to ignore that dumb group.