To Season Ticket Holders:

udonkey

Not sure.

I really like my seats, and don't want to give them up. But, if my wife and I have a child before the season starts, there's a very good chance that I won't make any trips up to Buffalo, even for the home opener. It will also depend on when she'd be due, also. If she's just a few weeks pregnant around the time of the opener, we'll probably make the trip up.

Not sure.

I really like my seats, and don't want to give them up.  But, if my wife and I have a child before the season starts, there's a very good  chance that I won't make any trips up to Buffalo, even for the home opener.  It will also depend on when she'd be due, also.  If she's just a few weeks pregnant around the time of the opener, we'll probably make the trip up.

547596[/snapback]

Oh man now the season to be is officially crushed...no R.Rich appearence? That will be as hard to take as a Bills loss....but you maybe not being there is for a good reason though!

Not sure.

I really like my seats, and don't want to give them up.  But, if my wife and I have a child before the season starts, there's a very good  chance that I won't make any trips up to Buffalo, even for the home opener.  It will also depend on when she'd be due, also.  If she's just a few weeks pregnant around the time of the opener, we'll probably make the trip up.

547596[/snapback]

BRING THE KID we can all have fun watching the baby . she has one in the oven ??? 9 months till the start of the season .

yes I will renew, that SOB Donahoe will not get rid of me that easy...I will be there as a Bills fan long after he is gone...

I am beginning a letter writing campaign to all Bills staff members and Ralph about the issues that bother me the most, and the bad decisions...

yes I will renew, that SOB Donahoe will not get rid of me that easy...I will be there as a Bills fan long after he is gone...

I am beginning a letter writing campaign to all Bills staff members and Ralph about the issues that bother me the most, and the bad decisions...

547673[/snapback]

Good idea. I might do that too. I also want to request that they bring back the individual Player intros. Those get the crowd more pumped up than the cheesy unit ones do.

BRING THE KID we can all have fun watching the baby .  she has one in the oven ??? 9 months till the start of the season .

547660[/snapback]

Hahaha!!!

I've already been put on notice that if we do have a child around the beginning of the season, I'm not to go to any games this year, which would also mean me missing the Penn State-Notre Dame game in South Bend that I've been looking forward to for the past 3 or 4 years.

Small price to pay.

Seat 15. I want to plaster signs all over the wall.  :lol:

547697[/snapback]

Oh, i'm in seat 3. But don't bother with the signs...the Security people will make you take them all down. ;)

Oh wait, TD the Nazi will be gone. That's right. 0:)

Not sure.

547596[/snapback]

This is an easy thing to fix. No intercourse until April. That'll put the due date sometime after next January. No need to miss any games you want to see, unless Lisa delivers early.