To Season Ticket Holders:

udonkey

I feel like saying I won't re-new, but I probably will. I'm in the corner at the scoreboard end. I'm thinking of moving to the corner at the tunnel end because there always seems to be more action there at that end. Every game, every 1st/2nd half kick-off is to that end where play starts. Only once this year did a kick-off come to my end. Not sure why on that one occasion. Trouble is I like my seats, and the season ticket holders around me. It's the single game people that can be out there. I saw more than a few instances this year that made me think "why do I come to this?". Still, I could walk away from my seats for a year or 3 and come back and get somethin pretty close to these

I'm definitely renewing. But I may change where I'm sitting. As cheap as the Rockpile is, it seems to draw a bad element: loud, drunk, obnoxious, young a**holes. I will be sure to bring that up with the Bills ticket office. Ushers/Security did little to keep the riff raff under control.

PTR

Not sure.

I really like my seats, and don't want to give them up.  But, if my wife and I have a child before the season starts, there's a very good  chance that I won't make any trips up to Buffalo, even for the home opener.  It will also depend on when she'd be due, also.  If she's just a few weeks pregnant around the time of the opener, we'll probably make the trip up.

547596[/snapback]

Well that just means you need to be like a football team and have a training camp, preseason and then have a regular season which ends in February! Just make sure that you get the timing right so your season does not end early ....

Good idea.  I might do that too.  I also want to request that they bring back the individual Player intros.  Those get the crowd more pumped up than the cheesy unit ones do.

547688[/snapback]

I agree. I HATE that 'we play as one' crap. Especially when it doesn't show on the field.

And now back to our regularly scheduled topic... I'm keeping mine.