Troy Vincent, you son of a b*tch

stevestojan

Ok, i decided today to get it all out. I swear, I will have less "dooooomed talk" tomorrow. But, Im airing this all out now.

Is Troy Vincent Color Blind?

Has there EVER been another incident where a QB got hurt while wearing the RED practice jersey?

From those who were there, they said it was NOT a vicious hit, but he could have avoided contact at all.

Man, how much does at least HAVING THE OPTION of JP sound great right now?

Unfortunatly, due to the head of the player's association not thinking for 3 seconds, we are stuck with a guy that is over the hill and done.

Bledsoe is NOT John Elway. He has sucked for 2 seasons now. Its time to call a spade a spade and realize he is done.

Oh, and please, remind me our Oline isnt good. Well

1) Alot of teams have online problems and score more than 20 points in 2 weeks.

2) Its easier to replace one guy than it is 5.

Late.

Ok, i decided today to get it all out. I swear, I will have less "dooooomed talk" tomorrow. But, Im airing this all out now.

Has there EVER been another incident where a QB got hurt while wearing the RED practice jersey?

From those who were there, they said it was NOT a vicious hit, but he could have avoided contact at all.

Unfortunatly, due to the head of the player's association not thinking for 3 seconds, we are stuck with a guy that is over the hill and done.

Bledsoe is NOT John Elway. He has sucked for 2 seasons now. Its time to call a spade a spade and realize he is done.

Late.

38716[/snapback]

Let's see... true true and true. It is painful to watch Bledsoe out there. It's like watching your buddy get sucker punched and you can't get there in time to help.

-------------

Go Bills

Late.

38716[/snapback]

Stevestojan,

Relax and take your Ritalin.

You want to talk bad-the 84 and 85 seasons -both 2-14. Vince Ferragamo and a bunch of QB's I can't even remember. Of course you probably don't remember them, you're too young.

Start yelling at the middle of the seson. We have a new coach and blocking schemes. I'm not happy either about the games so far (Hey, I spent $90 for a ticket to yesterday's game) but I'm not getting my BP up bitching about it.

Stevestojan,

You want to talk bad-the 84 and 85 seasons -both 2-14. Vince Ferragamo and a bunch of QB's I can't even remember. Of course you probably don't remember them, you're too young.

Start yelling at the middle of the seson.  We have a new coach and blocking schemes. I'm not happy either about the games so far (Hey, I spent $90 for a ticket to yesterday's game) but I'm not getting my BP up bitching about it.

38826[/snapback]

Hey man, how'd things go for the gang yesterday?

---------------

Go Bills

Guest Cutting Drew With Dignity
Stevestojan,

Start yelling at the middle of the seson.  We have a new coach and blocking schemes. I'm not happy either about the games so far (Hey, I spent $90 for a ticket to yesterday's game) but I'm not getting my BP up bitching about it.

38826[/snapback]

Where have you gone Bruce Mathison?

Man, I can't tell you how many times I thought the same thing the past 2 weeks. I am convinced that a mobile QB would make this line look much better. I would much rather take a shot at handing the ball to a rookie with tons of upside than face each week holding my breath everytime Bledsoe stands in the collapsing pocket looking like a deer caught in the headlights. I don't think Matthews is the answer but if Losman was healthy....

Hey man, how'd things go for the gang yesterday?

---------------

Go Bills

38844[/snapback]

Had a good time before the game. There were only about a dozen of us, the others came later and were on the other side of the stadium. We got Raiders fans nearby to do Pinto Ken's bowling ball shots, and they were civil to us. Coy Wire's family stopped by (he went to Stanford). Even the people in line for the porta-johns were ok. We got yelled at on the way in and one guy in our section was yelling F*** Buffalo. The Raiders fans next to us wanted him to STFU. Got a lot more swearing at me on the way out. I'd hate to see it if we won! After the game had a good time until the cops told us to leave 90 min after the game ended. Got to see the dumpsters buring and the fire dept. come- some idiots threw their coals in them.

Had a good time before the game. There were only about a dozen of us, the others came later and were on the other side of the stadium. We got Raiders fans nearby to do Pinto Ken's bowling ball shots, and they were civil to us. Coy Wire's family stopped by (he went to Stanford). Even the people in line for the porta-johns were ok. We got yelled at on the way in and one guy in our section was yelling F*** Buffalo. The Raiders fans next to us wanted him to STFU. Got a lot more swearing at me on the way out. I'd hate to see it if we won!  After the game had a good time until the cops told us to leave 90 min after the game ended. Got to see the dumpsters buring and the fire dept. come- some idiots threw their coals in them.

38983[/snapback]

Was Ed Parsons with you? I sat with him at the game. Yeah, the Raiders fans were all pretty cool. If we had won, it would have been much different. I talked with many fans on the way out and they all gave Buffalo props. I was with the bus that came, we were in lot B and had about 40 fans with us, so we had the numbers on our side. No fights or problems anywhere that I saw. The Niners game a few years ago was way way worse with lots of fights. Stop up at the Northstar for the Bills-Pats game in a few weeks. I need the bye week.

--------------

Go Bills

Hey Steve weren't you the one who posted just last week that you're going to take it easy and just enjoy the season? Hell give it a break. It really isn't worth it. Life goes on whether they win or lose. Get a girl friend you can trust and love and devote your energy to making both of you happy. It's much more fulfilling than following a stupid football team.

Hey Steve weren't you the one who posted just last week that you're going to take it easy and just enjoy the season?  Hell give it a break.  It really isn't worth it.  Life goes on whether they win or lose.  Get a girl friend you can trust and love and devote your energy to making both of you happy.  It's much more fulfilling than following a stupid football team.

39109[/snapback]

eat a bag of dicks.

Joe Dufek

Matt Kofler

I'm sure that David Humm is still looking for work too

:doh: :doh:  :doh:

39100[/snapback]

Don't forget Dan Manucci and Brian McClure.

Oh yes I remember those lean years well, sonny boy.

This here ain't even close to that.