Bills players backing Holcomb...

Buftex

Wait a minute.  Didn't MM just get done beating Marvin on his home field?

544555[/snapback]

By the way, the genius Marvin Lewis got blasted on Cinci boards because Rudi Johnson did not get a single 4th Qtr carry against the Bills or in their nail biting win a week earlier vs. Cleveland. Dumb play calling is not unique to Buffalo.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way, the genius Marvin Lewis got blasted on Cinci boards because Rudi Johnson did not get a single 4th Qtr carry against the Bills or in their nail biting win a week earlier vs. Cleveland.  Dumb play calling is not unique to Buffalo.

544580[/snapback]

First thing I thought when I looked at the stats was, Rudi got how many carries against our 32nd-ranked run D?

:blink:  :doh:  :lol:

Defensive players in the NFL know "nada" about offense, yet people on a message board do?!

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

544493[/snapback]

Fez,

actually they know quite a bit. How the hell else to they make calls and adjustments? How do you think they know tendancies and where a play is going. They know as much or more about offense.

The Bills 2005 season was effectively kiiled by a rookie QB and a poor defense.  Next year they will upgrade the D again and use the QB that gives them the best chance to win and i will support whoever they choose.

544567[/snapback]

The bills 2005 season was lost because of the Coaches and the Defense not

keeping their end of the bargain......The coaches promised they will run the

ball and keep the drives going....But they went away from it...They were more

intent on handling controversies with Adams, Moulds and Mike Williams....They

did not adjust to game decisions.....

KH has 3 wins....2 were at home against the then BAD Jets and Dolphins...and

even against the fish, we were handing the game back to them every time we

touched the ball.....The only quality win he had was against the Bengals....and

even that he got good help from McGee who himself got 14 points for the

team...Remeber even KH came up with 6 points instead of 14 on the 1st 2

drives with 1st and goal inside the 5......This team has much more problems

than a rookie QB....To say that the rookie QB was the cause for the 2005

debacle is pure stupidity.....

I wouldn't call Cincy's D pathetic.    :doh:

544490[/snapback]

People keep forgetting that without McGee's two touchdowns on ST and Defense, the score would have been 27-23, advantage Bengals. Holcomb had what - 400 yards? - against the Bengals last year and the Browns still lost.

I want the best QB to start (unfortunately the identity of the QB will not be known until next August) and I want the players to STFU. :blink:

In the meantime, I will watch the game Suday and hope to be entertained. It is going to be another long off season.

You're half-right there.

Yeah, Holcomb has more wins this year. what, 2 of them?

The Defense BLEW this year. So did the O-Line, so did Willis. So did the coaching for that matter. I'd hardly pin this season on Losman.

544568[/snapback]

The coaching was the real culprit.....They could never make any adjustments...

They blew a 21 point lead against the hated Miami....They gave up 2 TDs in

the last 4 minutes against NE in NE on a hyped up game, where Bruschi was

coming back to the NFL and everything was loaded against the bills....They

had the Falcons on the ropes in week 3 and still wound up losing.....They had

the Panthers down by 3 points and gave up a 80 yard drive for a game

winning TD.....Add to it the controversies they created with Adams, Moulds

and Mike Williams.....

Fez,

actually they know quite a bit.  How the hell else to they make calls and adjustments?  How do you think they know tendancies and where a play is going.  They know as much or more about offense.

544583[/snapback]

There's a world of difference between recognizing formations and tendencies and evaluating performance, technique and ability.

There's a world of difference between recognizing formations and tendencies and evaluating performance, technique and ability.

544650[/snapback]

But his ascertion was that the defense knows less about offenses then we do, and that is nowhere near close to reality.

Add to it the controversies they created with Adams, Moulds

and Mike Williams.....

544643[/snapback]

Adams plays out of position, which made the Bills run D worse than it already is, and MM benched him. What's the problem?

Moulds, by all accounts, was a little B word and refused to go earn his millions, so MM benched him. And by the way, MM never went to the media with it. What's the problem?

Mike Williams isn't that great. Care to identify the better option on this team? What's the problem?

How does Losman go from out due to a shoulder injury to now having a thigh injury.  Either he is fragile as a china doll, or the coaching staff flat out thinks he sucks.

544582[/snapback]

No, his leg injury happened in the same game. In fact, you could see him limping off the field a few times. The shoulder injury was the one you couldn't immediately see. The team said it immediately, that he had a hurt shoulder and leg. There were reports last week that said he could throw well but still walked with a limp. He has had a leg injury for three weeks. He had a shoulder injury for one.

Look who they interviewed for those quotes. Campbell his teammate from Cleveland who has been singing his praises since before he played for Buffalo. Moulds, who doesn't like the fact JP looks for Evans more. And Fletcher, also from Cleveland, who never badmouths anyone but praises everybody. Plus, I am sure the Bills players like Holcomb, and they should. He's a team player and a good guy. And he's coming off a good week.

Look who they interviewed for those quotes. Campbell his teammate from Cleveland who has been singing his praises since before he played for Buffalo. Moulds, who doesn't like the fact JP looks for Evans more. And Fletcher, also from Cleveland, who never badmouths anyone but praises everybody. Plus, I am sure the Bills players like Holcomb, and they should. He's a team player and a good guy. And he's coming off a good week.

544661[/snapback]

I thought Fletcher was from Saint Louis? :blink:

But his ascertion was that the defense knows less about offenses then we do, and that is nowhere near close to reality.

544652[/snapback]

Please re-read my post. It wasn't MY ascertion that the D knows nothing about the offense, it was bleedinblue's. I was LAUGHING at his comment because he said, "Don't listen to the defense's comments on a QB, they know nothing about offense," and then continued to go on explaining how he knew more than the defense. Sorry, I thought the six " :blink: 's " made my point, but I guess not. :doh:

CW

I think its obvious now that the Bills players have no faith in JP and never have. IMHO, this team did not quit on Mike Mularkey they quit on JP Losman. Time to bring in yet ANOTHER QB for next years camp.

Maybe it's JP's personality they don't mesh with? He looks like he has the tools to be a decent NFL QB to me someday.

The plot thickens.  :blink:

544446[/snapback]

If any player quits on any of are QB's I say get rid of them!!!!!!!!! All player's should give 100%

If any player quits on any of are QB's I say get rid of them!!!!!!!!! All player's should give 100%

544693[/snapback]

Players are human too... If they don't believe in the company's (team's) direction, then they're not going to give 100%. It's human nature.

CW