Bills related gifts?

udonkey

My sister got me one of those new Shout Elmos (you press its foot and it sings the Shout song), but she made it a custom Buffalo Bills shirt (and did a DAMN fine job on the logo).

542397[/snapback]

That's a cool gift, particularly if a loved one personalized it like that! My wife gave me one of those toy buffaloes that takes 5 steps forward, stops and roars. She found some Bills ribbon and made something to go around its neck. It looks pretty cool when you fire it up after every Bills score - Shout song playing and the buffalo roaring...

Definetly a good Christmas, I got;

Bills salt and pepper shakers

A Mcfarlane Willis McGahee figure

A Bills tuque

A JP away jersey from my neighbor

And 2 authentic actual seats from the Ralph that were taken out from the last rehab, my wife God love her found them on line. The best Christmas gift I ever got.

I received two Bills items this year. The wall calendar is the usual gift. I also received a very special Bills gift this year. My brother likes to paint (and is very talented, BTW). A few years ago, he painted me a Drew Bledsoe portrait. The joke that year was, "well, he was good when I started the painting." :angry:

This year, he painted a Jack Kemp portrait for me. Fantastic. The framing and matting were also amazing.

Guest BackInDaDay
My brother likes to paint (and is very talented, BTW). A few years ago, he painted me a Drew Bledsoe portrait. The joke that year was, "well, he was good when I started the painting."  :angry:

542803[/snapback]

That may be considered a 'still life', rather than a portrait. :D

Back to topic - 4 tickets to the Jets/Bills game. ;)

That may be considered a 'still life', rather than a portrait.  :D

Back to topic - 4 tickets to the Jets/Bills game.  ;)

542806[/snapback]

He did look rather "statuesque" in the painting, making it quite life-like. :angry:

Isn't it amazing how badly most people want donahoe to leave, but yet we are supporting him by buying all his merchandise????

I got a T-Shirt with a standing Buffalo, from my two girls, and absolutely love it.

542862[/snapback]

It's not about the GM '59, you of all people ought to know, it's a Christmas tradition to get Bills stuff.

By the way, I got my dad a McGahee home jersey.

When we were in Buffalo for the opener, we went to the Dick's Sporting Goods before the TBD gathering at Dannys. I just wanted to take a look at the throwback jerseys, but ended up getting one. The entire time that we were there, my dad was like a little kid checking out the jerseys, but for whatever reason, he didn't get one.

It was funny - as he was opening the gift, he took the paper off, realized that it was a "shirt box", looked at me and smiled and asked "what number?". I told him 21, and he was thrilled.

It was good to see the old guy smile. Now if only the Bills can do THEIR part...