Bills-Bengals Game Thread

Frez

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of you guys are such a bunch of blowhards. Seems to me Kelly moves the teams better than JP. He's a pro QB and yes he makes mistakes but he's not overwhelmed by every new defensive stunt that he sees like JP is now. And oh by the way, the BIlls simply have to throw the ball inside the 10 because if they try to run 3 times it's stuff city. I don't blame the BIlls for trying 1st down throws down by the goaline.

Don't know how long it will last...

But the Bills are obviously fired up for this one...And I have a feeling we have Chad Johnson and his TD celebration promises to thank for it...

You just can't disrespect an NFL Team more than promising End Zone celebrations 4 days before a Game...

Just a hunch... :P

Some of you guys are such a bunch of blowhards.  Seems to me Kelly moves the teams better than JP.  He's a pro QB and yes he makes mistakes but he's not overwhelmed by every new defensive stunt that he sees like JP is now.  And oh by the way, the BIlls simply have to throw the ball inside the 10 because if they try to run 3 times it's stuff city.  I don't blame the BIlls for trying 1st down throws down by the goaline.

541537[/snapback]

Amazing what a running game, and pass protection, plus a brutal defense does for you.

That's ok though, you have been on JP's ass since day one, so your opinion means very little.

Don't know how long it will last...

But the Bills are obviously fired up for this one...And I have a feeling we have Chad Johnson and his TD celebration promises to thank for it...

You just can't disrespect an NFL Team more than promising End Zone celebrations 4 days before a Game...

Just a hunch... :P

541538[/snapback]

i really think the bills having the bengals number has a lot to do with it. whatever their flaws, the bills seem to match up well against them. also, special teams killed the bengals last year, and they ain't helpin' them much this year.

Amazing what a running game,  and pass protection,  plus a brutal defense does for you.

That's ok though,  you have been on JP's ass since day one,  so your opinion means very little.

541540[/snapback]

I actually root for whoever is playing under center for the BIlls you idiot. It's called being a fan. Why don't you take all your negativity and shove it up your a$$.

Some of you guys are such a bunch of blowhards.  Seems to me Kelly moves the teams better than JP.  He's a pro QB and yes he makes mistakes but he's not overwhelmed by every new defensive stunt that he sees like JP is now.  And oh by the way, the BIlls simply have to throw the ball inside the 10 because if they try to run 3 times it's stuff city.  I don't blame the BIlls for trying 1st down throws down by the goaline.

541537[/snapback]

Sure he does...because he has experience that JP doesn't have. So I ask you, why is he playing now? Its a meaningless game. A game where the young QB with better SKILLS (better arm, better mobility) can get some great experience on the road against a good team.

Kelly is NOT the answer at QB. He is old, has no arm and is just average in every way. Is JP the answer? No clue, but we will never know if he sits on the bench during games like this.

I actually root for whoever is playing under center for the BIlls you idiot. It's called being a fan.  Why don't you take all your negativity and shove it up your a$$.

541544[/snapback]

Internet tough guys, are the best.

You hurt my feelings. :P