Bills-Bengals Game Thread

Frez

Relax, I realize you were just comparing arm strength.  No need to be so damn touchy.

541566[/snapback]

Trust me, this isn't touchy for AD. In fact, this is the happiest he has been since Antwan Smith's big day against the Seahawks a couple years back :P

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The last time you were "having fun" you got tossed. Keep that in mind.

Give somone I little power like being a mod on a message board and suddenly the think they are a badass. All my opinions have been within reason and with good taste and I'll continue to express them as I please.

Give somone I little power like being a mod on a message board and suddenly the think they are a badass.  All my opinions have been within reason and with good taste and I'll continue to express them as I please.

541585[/snapback]

I agree..youve done nothing wrong!!

Give somone I little power like being a mod on a message board and suddenly the think they are a badass.  All my opinions have been within reason and with good taste and I'll continue to express them as I please.

541585[/snapback]

Once again, your ability to read people shows it's limitations. Such a victim.

Not playing the victim role at all, just don't care to listen to you B word all the time.  You need some Midol.

541596[/snapback]

Then stop replying to my posts. It's not difficult. Think about it. Had you not told me to not compare Joe Montana to Kelly Holcomb, none of this happens.

Nice insult though - if I was a teenager. Engage brain before opening mouth or clicking mouse. Tough concept.