Bills-Bengals Game Thread

Frez

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure he does...because he has experience that JP doesn't have. So I ask you, why is he playing now? Its a meaningless game. A game where the young QB with better SKILLS (better arm, better mobility) can get some great experience on the road against a good team.

Kelly is NOT the answer at QB. He is old, has no arm and is just average in every way. Is JP the answer? No clue, but we will never know if he sits on the bench during games like this.

541545[/snapback]

Look, even Marvin Lewis said that if Carson Palmer faltered in his first season as a starter he would have yanked him and put Kitna back in. It's the nature of the business. JP is young, raw and possibly banged up. I don't have a problem with KH starting this game even though he has his share of issues. The experience alone puts him a cut above JP right now.

Nope - there are no meaningless games. also, there are 10 other offensive starters, you know. they need to be evaluated too, and competent qbing helps in that regard.

541552[/snapback]

They are meaningless when you waste an opportunity to give the potential future of the franchise meaningful game experience.

The only thing a victory gives the Bills now is a lower draft pick. Now, if JP were playing, it would be meaningful.

Too bad.

They are meaningless when you waste an opportunity to give the potential future of the franchise meaningful game experience.

The only thing a victory gives the Bills now is a lower draft pick. Now, if JP were playing, it would be meaningful.

Too bad.

541564[/snapback]

I agreee 100% !!