Bills-Bengals Game Thread

Frez

Roscoe has been just fine and was never brought in to be expected to be any sort of "savior". I didn't like the choice at the time but he has played as well as could be expected or better.

541679[/snapback]

"Just fine" you gotta be kidding??? ................................ Right? :P

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah yeah, our line has bad talent, but mcnally hasn't done jack and he deserves criticism like all of our crap coaches.

I disagree because I'm not in the meetings or at practice. McNally has proven himself in the NFL and I'm not going to throw him under the bus because our players don't preform (like Mike Martz did with Bobby April).

On the first play, both guys on the right side totally missed their blocks. One of them has over 10 years in the NFL and all he had to do was keep his feet and get his hands on a LBer. Instead, he completely whiffed and Willis got stuffed.

by the by, moulds scored on that last play (he was not down and the ball broke the plane) but useless retard mularky decided to hurry up and run a bad play instead of challanging.

541677[/snapback]

I don't agree that he scored. His knee was down before he stretched across but I'll agree that he was closer than the spot.

"Just fine"  you gotta be kidding??? ................................  Right? :P

541682[/snapback]

nope. He is among the nfl leaders in punt returns and is learning quickly how to play in the slot at WR. He runs good routes and has shown good hands. He knows how to make people miss in space.

These are all facts.

Again, I don't like a slot WR with my 2nd round pick, but he certainly has shown that he can be valuable in this league.

nope. He is among the nfl leaders in punt returns and is learning quickly how to play in the slot at WR. He runs good routes and has shown good hands. He knows how to make people miss in space.

These are all facts.

Again, I don't like a slot WR with my 2nd round pick, but he certainly has shown that he can be valuable in this league.

541687[/snapback]

Right, but he was billed as a "burner" who would be a CONSISTANT deep ball threat! And so far he hasnt showed sh-t! THAT is a fact! Jack! :P

Right, but he was billed as a "burner" who would be a CONSISTANT deep ball threat! And so far he hasnt showed sh-t! THAT is a fact!  Jack! :P

541691[/snapback]

He just showed that he was fast enough to beat three guys with an angle to the sideline for a first down on third and long.

To date, the offense hasn't tried to use him to throw deep. Could be that we already have a significant deep threat in Evans, a rookie QB, another QB who isn't known for his long ball, an offensive line that doesn't hold up well for such plays, etc. I wouldn't blame Parrish at this point.

He just showed that he was fast enough to beat three guys with an angle to the sideline for a first down on third and long.

To date, the offense hasn't tried to use him to throw deep.  Could be that we already have a significant deep threat in Evans, a rookie QB, another QB who isn't known for his long ball, an offensive line that doesn't hold up well for such plays, etc.  I wouldn't blame Parrish at this point.

541695[/snapback]

Well, rookie WR's take time to develop anyway. All im saying is he needed to do more with all the hype surrounding him. Would have been nice if JP could get used to him!

Right, but he was billed as a "burner" who would be a CONSISTANT deep ball threat! And so far he hasnt showed sh-t! THAT is a fact!  Jack! :P

541691[/snapback]

Nope. He was never billed as a burner. He was billed for his quickness laterally in open space.

541691[/snapback]

He hasn't been put into a position to be a deep threat.

Since his return Parrish has been used primarily on short pass routes. Add to that hte fact that he is spliting time with Reed as the #3 receiver and I'll bet that he has only played in about 15% of our offensive plays.

Parrish is an excellent addition to this team. Will he ever be a #1 reciver? I doubt it but he is a threat as a receiver and a returner.

So are you contending he's not?  Or that the BILLS haven't figured out how to utilize it?

541704[/snapback]

Havent figured out how to utilize him..despite how this sounds I am a fan of him, just want to see more of him! Kind of like Lionell Gates!

OK.. :P  Whats the difference..he was billed as being FAST OK?? :)

541702[/snapback]

If you don't understand the difference between quick/agile and fast, maybe you shouldn't be commenting with such conviction on the subject. There's plenty to be upset about with this team without manufacturing new things.