Bills-Bengals Game Thread

Frez

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you hate that he's right?  It's not a talent issue.

541747[/snapback]

it is a talent issue on the offensive and defensive lines, i think. but i've stated my case on this point already!

by the way, moulds is proving me a little bit wrong - i've never thought he wasn't still at least pretty good, but i have to say that he is better than that. he's played damn well the last couple of weeks.

Yeah.  I fail to see this inordinate level of interest in getting an expensive high 1st-round pick by the same people that B word about Donahoe's track record with expensive high 1st-round picks.

541757[/snapback]

Exactly. I can think of other uses for that money than tying it up on one player

Yeah.  I fail to see this inordinate level of interest in getting an expensive high 1st-round pick by the same people that B word about Donahoe's track record with expensive high 1st-round picks.

541757[/snapback]

so, because our GM sucks at drafting, we should not want high picks?

Doesn't it follow that TD will suck with the lower picks too? I fail to see how this fits in here.

Doesn't it follow that TD will suck with the lower picks too?  I fail to see how this fits in here.

541769[/snapback]

Uh, higher picks cost ALOT more? Mike Williams is the highest paid player on the team. Make more sense now?

Doesn't it follow that TD will suck with the lower picks too?  I fail to see how this fits in here.

541769[/snapback]

jim kelly was 14th overall. thurman thomas was 37th. andre reed was a 4th rounder. eric moulds was 23rd overall.

bruce, oj, and shane conlan are the only top 5 draft picks that i can think of that actually panned out.

absofreakinglutely. as i've said before, having the guys who are playing for us *now* (and into the future) improve is the most important thing.

541764[/snapback]

Wish JP would have won this game! Given us a little hope for next season!

bruce, oj, and shane conlan are the only top 5 draft picks that i can think of that actually panned out.

541778[/snapback]

How many should a team have/need?

That's not to be sarcastic, but three very high picks that pan out seems like a lot to me.

How many should a team have/need?

That's not to be sarcastic, but three very high picks that pan out seems like a lot to me.

541784[/snapback]

The salary cap makes it an issue and you don't have the luxury of missing on a top 5 pick because it can cost you quality depth.

Oh, and we're probably going to win next week, too.