How many people on this board are currently active

Hardy Pyle

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

again, what does it matter? If its to see if our opinions matter, than the question should be" how many guys are now or have ever played in the NFL"

Listen, I'm 42 and do not actively play organized team sports now. Pickup hoops, some skate and shoots, yea, but two small ones and a full time job prevent that much time. However, I played a team sport on full ride at the D1 level, even went to NCAA Championships two years in a row. What the hell does that have have to do with the Bills?

Playing in the NFL, or coaching in the NFL, has no comparisons to playing bar league hockey or softball, or coaching a high scholl football team, etc.....It a whole nother world

I play in a dodgeball league....seriously. And it's awesome.

539182[/snapback]

Ya know what, I guy that works for me is in one to, and he just loves it. But he complains its a lot like growing up where the girls want to play, but get pissed when they get nailed too hard :huh:

again, what does it matter? If its to see if our opinions matter, than the question should be" how many guys are now or have ever played in the NFL"

Listen, I'm 42 and do not actively play organized team sports now. Pickup hoops, some skate and shoots, yea, but two small ones and a full time job prevent that much time. However, I played a team sport on full ride at the D1 level, even went to NCAA Championships two years in a row. What the hell does that have have to do with the Bills?

Playing in the NFL, or coaching in the NFL, has no comparisons to playing bar league hockey or softball, or coaching a high scholl football team, etc.....It a whole nother world

539186[/snapback]

And given the way the Bills have played this year being a buffalo bill this season may be no comparison to playing for an NFL team.