Chad Johnson talking about endzone celebrations

Stl Bills

Said he plans on using a deer for a prop.  Whatever that means.  If I remeber correctly the 2004 version of Nate Clements held him to like two catches for 15 yards, hope he can do it again.

538552[/snapback]

Well this would be a first as chad johnson has never scored a td against us.

17 buf 6 123 0

5 buf 6 59 0

15 buf 2 10 0

So he better come up with something good to amuse me :lol:

Can someone please decapitate Chad this week? I saw that on NFL network and I'm sick of that guy talking about his plans for this week's end zone celebration. I don't care if the Bills lose 38-0 if Milloy or someone can blast him just one time and knock him senseless.

I really can't wait to see how he gets a deer into the endzone. According to ESPN, he hit a deer with his car and is keeping the head in his garage. If that's true, those pussies at PETA will have a field day.

Anyway, I've always like CJ. He's a likeable TO.

Said he plans on using a deer for a prop.  Whatever that means.  If I remeber correctly the 2004 version of Nate Clements held him to like two catches for 15 yards, hope he can do it again.

538552[/snapback]

We probably had a better pass rush then- if Clements has to chase Johnson for 10 seconds a play= advatage Johnson

Well this would be a first as chad johnson has never scored a td against us.

17  buf  6  123  0

5  buf  6    59  0

15  buf  2    10  0

So he better come up with something good to amuse me  :lol:

538554[/snapback]

isn't this the first time Palmer+Johnson has faced Buffalo?

last year, I think we got Kitna+Johnson

It was Kitna, we're in some trouble this year anyway because this Cincy team is much better than last years. I also really like Chad Johnson and think he is the most entertaining player in the game right now. When he putted the ball with the pylon I almost peed my pants.

I periodically see CJ while I'm at work - he will face retribution the next time that I see him for any stupid sh-- that he pulls during this week's game.

Last year, I saw him limping around during the winter, and it took everything I had not to dive into the side of his leg...I must say, I'm sure I would've taken one hell of a beating and spent several nights in jail, but it would've been worth it...

By the way, saw Tom Jackson (TJ) from ESPN today...pretty cool guy

I periodically see CJ while I'm at work - he will face retribution the next time that I see him for any stupid sh-- that he pulls during this week's game.

Last year, I saw him limping around during the winter, and it took everything I had not to dive into the side of his leg...I must say, I'm sure I would've taken one hell of a beating and spent several nights in jail, but it would've been worth it...

By the way, saw Tom Jackson (TJ) from ESPN today...pretty cool guy

538779[/snapback]

Hey- Chad is the star of my fantasy football team- the Scrodmongers! Take it easy on Chad!

Can someone please decapitate Chad this week?  I saw that on NFL network and I'm sick of that guy talking about his plans for this week's end zone celebration.  I don't care if the Bills lose 38-0 if Milloy or someone can blast him just one time and knock him senseless.

538590[/snapback]

here here. i probably am crazy, but somehow i think the bills have a chance to win this game...or at least keep it close until they fall to pieces in the 4th quarter. but yeah, somebody knock this tool out of the game. please.

by the way, i seriously doubt a dead deer's head is going to be in his repetoire...probaly more like a xmas sleighbell theme. at least i hope so. :huh:

here here.  i probably am crazy, but somehow i think the bills have a chance to win this game...or at least keep it close until they fall to pieces in the 4th quarter.  but yeah, somebody knock this tool out of the game.  please.

like a xmas sleighbell theme.  at least i hope so.  :huh:

538848[/snapback]

Miami has Chambers ..... and we can't cover him so he tears us up

Denver has Smith ..... and we can't cover him so he tears us up

Cinci has BOTH Johnson and Who's-Yer-Momma ...... how the heck do we cover both? Cinci kicks butt this weekend .... I'll bet they score 40

Johnson is just talking to see how dumb the media actually is. He has no intention of bringing a live animal on the field, and the NFL would not allow it- he'll let the morons in the media hype this up, and just laugh at them later, like the rest of us do.

It's funny - I like CJ as well (so does my husband who is a Browns fan). We're not really sure why we like him and hate TO because he is very similar (i.e. arrogant, show-off). But I think Chad seems so much more good-natured about it whereas TO seems so angry a lot of times. Not really sure though.

Did you hear that the Detroit fans booed when CJ didn't do an endzone celebration last week? They actually wanted him to celebrate scoring against their team.

Unfortunately, I'm expecting a similar score in our game - we seem to be a hundred times worse on the road (and currently we're not that great at home).