Worst Loss of the Season?

Chgrant

I imagine most will pick Miami, and granted, that one was awful. But I think the San Diego loss was the one that revealed the bills as frauds, particularly the defense which had been meditating on its place in NFL HISTORY(WTF!!!!!!) during training camp. So I vote San Diego as the worst loss of the season.

I imagine most will pick Miami, and granted, that one was awful. But I think the San Diego loss was the one that revealed the bills as frauds, particularly the defense which had been meditating on its place in NFL HISTORY(WTF!!!!!!) during training camp. So I vote San Diego as the worst loss of the season.

The notion that the Bills' defense this year could be among the best in history was disspelled at the beginning of the season. And the worst loss was the Miami one. They were ahead by 20 but let it slip away. In the Chargers game, they were never in it to begin with.

The Oakland loss was the nail in the coffin for this season. If they had beaten Oakland on the road, then they would have had a chance to go into NE with a 4-3 record with a win on the road and momentum, then even if they lost they would go into the bye 4-4. They choked, went into NE 3-4 on their way to 3-5...season over. They've won one game since...KC after the bye.

The Oakland loss was the nail in the coffin for this season. If they had beaten Oakland on the road, then they would have had a chance to go into NE with a 4-3 record with a win on the road and momentum, then even if they lost they would go into the bye 4-4. They choked, went into NE 3-4 on their way to 3-5...season over. They've won one game since...KC after the bye.

538011[/snapback]

I agree JC. Getting beat down by a sad Oakland team was the beginning of the end. And MM, instead of growing a sack, cried to the media that the Raiders ran up the score. Wah wah.

538011[/snapback]

I agree - that was a back-breaker. 3 and 3 going in - with a 3 -19 loss at TB and a 16 - 24 loss against ATL - decent clubs but not blow-outs.

Poor Vermiel - the 14 - 7 loss at BUF might end up being the knife that did it... :blush:

I agree JC.  Getting beat down by a sad Oakland team was the beginning of the end.  And MM, instead of growing a sack, cried to the media that the Raiders ran up the score.  Wah wah.

538019[/snapback]

Oakland was on the ropes, too, sporting a 1-4 record. There was no excuse for that game. None. Jordan ran for 122 yards and 3 TDs. Jesus...the horror.

538011[/snapback]

I agree...We got blown out in this game, even before the SD game.....This game

showed our D's true colors...

537998[/snapback]

Not even close. It could only be the Miami game.

537998[/snapback]

Wow....so many to choose from!!!!

I'll go with the Raider game. The Bills were completely outclassed by a 4-10 disaster of a team. It was that game that made it very, very clear to me that this team was going nowhere but down.

537998[/snapback]

Far and away the Miami game. That was the one that hurt the most.

But.....but........he sucks.  He's too old and out of shape.

538179[/snapback]

Takes two (up front) to tango. In the week 2 game against the B'gals, PW got into the backfield on most plays, but the B'gals pocket slid to the right and Pat ended up in that backfield clawing at dead air.

Oakland. Not because we lost. It's how utterly heartless this team looked doing it. And the fact they lost to another team that is heading towards a 4-12 season is worse. And the fact it's the thug Faiders is even worse!