Isn't it sad?

1. There is a Bills game coming up this weekend, and nobody on this board (or Bills fans in general) really gives a rat's a$$.

2. The Bengals know that they are going to kick the sh-- out of the Bills, the Bills know that the Bengals are going to kick the sh-- out of the Bills, and the Bengals know that the Bills know that the Bengals are going to kick the sh-- out of the Bills.

:blush:

It is sad. I could care less as well. I'm a die hard Bills fan but its getting painful to watch them these days. Good time to take a nap though. :blush:

537945[/snapback]

I care, only cause my neigbor from Cinci coming over for some holiday cheer, and to gloat over her Bengals. Ah Christ, I even bet her at the beginning of the year str8 up that first lawn mowing of the spring is on the loser.

Dam, she has a pretty big yard TOO

I care, only cause my neigbor from Cinci coming over for some holiday cheer, and to gloat over her Bengals. Ah Christ, I even bet her at the beginning of the year str8 up that first lawn mowing of the spring is on the loser.

Dam, she has a pretty big yard TOO

537952[/snapback]

If she's hot- change the bet to something a little more exciting. If not better start bribing the neighbor's kid now..

I care. I always hold the Bills first and foremost, wherever I've lived. Being here since 1990, I'm happy for the long-suffering B'gals fans. I am enjoying their success, too.

I'm like most ex-patriates - getting to watch only a few Bill's games per year.

I know I do not have the benefit of seeing them game by game, but I will say that the NE and DEN tilts I watched this year were entertaing games.

And from my view, I saw nothing that would lead me to think that the players are giving up, mailing it in, etc.

Some have called this team, the "New Bungals". Believe me - not even close. The B'gals lost almost all fan support during their ten years of wandering in the desert; players that not only mailed it in but set fires as they left fot the bus. :blush:

That's just not the case with Bill's fans. Or players.

2 cents...

I give a rats ass about the game! and I think the Bills will win!

1. There is a Bills game coming up this weekend, and nobody on this board (or Bills fans in general) really gives a rat's a$$.

2. The Bengals know that they are going to kick the sh-- out of the Bills, the Bills know that the Bengals are going to kick the sh-- out of the Bills, and the Bengals know that the Bills know that the Bengals are going to kick the sh-- out of the Bills.

:blush:

537944[/snapback]

I intentionally wore a Sabres shirt on Saturday instead of a Bills one. I've watched less Bills football this year than I ever have before. I've turned off 5 games early San Diego, Denver, New England #2, Oakland, and Miami #2 (I knew they were gonna blow it and I refused to watch the 4th quarter). I'm not watching this week's game at all and I doubt I'll watch the whole Jets game (which they'll win to screw up their draft pick).

It's pathetic that they are THAT bad.

Our offensive live is so terrible that we can't run the ball, other teams know this and tee off on the pass. We go shotgun on 3rd and less than 5 because we can't run, the opposition brings the house every single time. It's so predictable I don't NEED to watch to tell you the outcome.

Just to clarify, I was a season ticket holder until I went to college out of town, i drive an hour every Sunday to watch the games at my parents house and I travel to B-lo once a year to watch in person. I live and die Bills football, it KILLS ME NOT TO WANT TO WATCH. I just can't watch the train wreck anymore...it's awful and nothing positive is coming out of this year, especially if everything remains unchanged.

I care because in two weeks they'll be done and I won't see them again for 8 months, and I know by June I'll be climbing the walls waiting for September.

This may be a bad team but a bad Bills teams is better than no Bills team.

Exactly. I hear ya! But I start climbing the walls in April.

What a bunch of crybaby pussies.

"Waaah, Waaah, Waaah. My team is no good and I'm not excited and it's Christmas Eve and we're going to get our asses kicked and waaaah, waaaah, waaaah...."

There are only TWO FREAKIN' WEEKS left in the regular season. Then playoffs. Then SB. Then it's OVER.

NO FREAKIN' FOOTBALL FOR MONTHS ON END!

I swear to god by mid April you lily-white sons of a motherless goat will be BEGGING for football...ANY football.

Seize the moment! Seize the season! Suck up every down, every pass, every turnover, every ANYTHING that has to with this sport and store it in your pudgy little chipmunk noggins so you have something to mentally gnaw on during the offseason other than how life is out to !@#$ you.

And get over yourselves for christ's sake. You all sound like the fat ugly loner chick bitching because her date for the prom is wearing sneakers with his tuxedo. YOU GOT A DATE, FATASS. GET ON YOUR KNEES AND MAKE IT MEMORABLE!

That is all.

What a bunch of crybaby pussies.

"Waaah, Waaah, Waaah. My team is no good and I'm not excited and it's Christmas Eve and we're going to get our asses kicked and waaaah, waaaah, waaaah...."

There are only TWO FREAKIN' WEEKS left in the regular season. Then playoffs. Then SB. Then it's OVER.

NO FREAKIN' FOOTBALL FOR MONTHS ON END!

I swear to god by mid April you lily-white sons of a motherless goat will be BEGGING for football...ANY football.

Seize the moment! Seize the season! Suck up every down, every pass, every turnover, every ANYTHING that has to with this sport and store it in your pudgy little chipmunk noggins so you have something to mentally gnaw on during the offseason other than how life is out to !@#$ you.

And get over yourselves for christ's sake. You all sound like the fat ugly loner chick bitching because her date for the prom is wearing sneakers with his tuxedo. YOU GOT A DATE, FATASS. GET ON YOUR KNEES AND MAKE IT MEMORABLE!

That is all.

538442[/snapback]

Less coffee, more beer.

:lol:

Spoken like the guy on a prom date with a fat ugly lonely chick. :lol:  ;)  :rolleyes:

538458[/snapback]

Stop making fun of his sneakers.

:rolleyes::P:rolleyes:

Our team sucks, but I'm sure I'll be turning the game on when I get to my folks' around kick-off. I'm interested to see what Chad Johnson's stats are vs. Clements.