Typical Moulds move

PromoTheRobot

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Moulds is your main problem after that embarassment? Evan's took the night off, we don't a  Qb and the D is a seive but the best player on the field for the Bills is your problem??????????

535479[/snapback]

Yes, yes, yes....Moulds was awesome tonight. I guess when I see a guy who is supposed to be your #1 veteran receiver keep making that dumb move, and fail every time, it gets to me. But don't let me spoil the love fest.

PTR

Yes, yes, yes....Moulds was awesome tonight.  I guess when I see a guy who is supposed to be your #1 veteran receiver keep making that dumb move, and fail every time, it gets to me.  But don't let me spoil the love fest.

PTR

535488[/snapback]

No love fest here, they all suck, but to pick out the one bright spot and rip it doesn't make sense. On third and 8, why run a 7 yard pattern? Question the coaches not the players.

A familiar refrain around here... but still, what play was this?

535496[/snapback]

3rdQ...3rd and 10...Moulds catches the ball just shy of the line, but instead of falling forward for a 1st, he doubles back...like he does EVERY TIME he catches the ball on a play like this...and gets tackled two yards short...we punt.

Eric Moulds is Mr. Wonderful and all that, but he does what he wants, and at this point I'm sure he doesn't give a rat's a$$ about what his coaches say. He's too slow to fake anybody out anymore, so instead of getting HIS TEAM a 1st, he has to show off and lose yardage.

PTR

I love it.  Knock him down so you'll feel better when he's gone.

535490[/snapback]

Don't worry. If he does leave, a lot of guys who bashed him will see next year what a mistake it was to let him go just like the guys who were bashing DB and Pat Williams.

Remember how many people posted that Pat was all washed up and that he did not play that many plays last year. Minnesota is laughing at us as they are competing for a playoff spot.

Moulds will definitely get the last laugh in all of this.

Can you imagine if he went to the Pats?  <_<

535515[/snapback]

For some reason, I think that you are right and that he is likely to end up with the Pats if we let him go. What a nightmare that would be.

Moulds is your main problem after that embarassment? Evan's took the night off, we don't a  Qb and the D is a seive but the best player on the field for the Bills is your problem??????????

535479[/snapback]

I remember Evans having an equally bad night against our first game against the Pats. Tonight, he was off completely. If he's gonna be our next number 1 guy, this type of thing cannot happen.

My hope would be that Moulds and the Bills can somehow come to terms with the events of this season and a new contract that will allow him to finish his career here. Truthfully though, I'm very doubtful it will happen.

As for TD, let him be President, and hire (not Modrak) a top GM to run the football team. In the non-football areas, he's excelled at securing financial stability, but he's undoing it with his football related skills (or lack thereof).

3rdQ...3rd and 10...Moulds catches the ball just shy of the line, but instead of falling forward for a 1st, he doubles back...like he does EVERY TIME he catches the ball on a play like this...and gets tackled two yards short...we punt.

Eric Moulds is Mr. Wonderful and all that,  but he does what he wants, and at this point I'm sure he doesn't give a rat's a$$ about what his coaches say.  He's too slow to fake anybody out anymore, so instead of getting HIS TEAM a 1st, he has to show off and lose yardage.

PTR

535502[/snapback]

you make a valid point, but of all things that went wrong last night, this has to be near the bottom of the list. i've been critical of moulds, but he is OBVIOUSLY one of the few nfl-caliber players on the roster. and i can't bring myself to dump on one of the few guys on the team who actually showed up last night.