Mort just gave a scathing...

IndyMark

And if it is even remotely accurate then Moulds deserves to be "TO'd" this season. Apparently, this "10 yr vet" acted like a spoiled toddler last week and disregarded the coaches during and after the game.

I would not have anticipated such an overt disregard for his team by Moulds, but he did not come off as attractively as those on this board have suggested.

He deserved what he got and should feel lucky RW likes him or it could have been more.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

And if it is even remotely accurate then Moulds deserves to be "TO'd" this season.  Apparently, this "10 yr vet" acted like a spoiled toddler last week and disregarded the coaches during and after the game.

I would not have anticipated such an overt disregard for his team by Moulds, but he did not come off as attractively as those on this board have suggested.

He deserved what he got and should feel lucky RW likes him or it could have been more.

527526[/snapback]

Um, could you tell us what he said??

There's two sides to every story but the retard rollercoaster doesn't much care about the truth - only the version that fits whichever party they currently hate.

I remember when Donahoe got Drew, Takeo, and traded Peerless. There were people on this board who wanted to get jerseys made with HIS name on it.

527527[/snapback]

(a) Moulds, upon seeing Evans catch his 3rd TD, took himself out of the game.

(b) The Bills trainer (according to Mort) never had an injury to Moulds reported to him during or even after the game.

© A coach (WR? I cannot recall) requested him to go in the game and he refused.

(d) During half time meetings/adjustments, Moulds was sitting in his locker listening to music and disregarded coaches.

(e) Moulds failed to attend a meeting with MM on Monday morning.

That is what I recall. Again, even if it is not 100% accurate, any one of those deeds would deserve the punishment.

527527[/snapback]

Here's what Mort said. It was very skewed towards the front office position:

Moulds took himself out after Evans scored 3 1st qtr touchdowns.

He refused to return. He twice said "I don't have to do what the head coach says"

He reported no injury during the game.

At half time, he listened to music in his locker instead of the coaches.

He failed to show for the monday meeting with Mularkey.

The Bills have sent a letter saying anymore incidents and the bills will go after a portion of the signing bonus.

Like I said, it seemed heavily biased, especially the Evans comment becasue that leads you to believe that the only reason he took himself out was because he was jealous.

And Mort was on the sidelines and knows what happened?

More speculation.

CW

527530[/snapback]

That is what I said "Mort reported". I did not mention an official transcript or video or judicial hearing. :huh:<_<

I will be sure to highlight your "speculations" in the future. :lol:

(a) Moulds, upon seeing Evans catch his 3rd TD, took himself out of the game.

(b) The Bills trainer (according to Mort) never had an injury to Moulds reported to him during or even after the game.

© A coach (WR? I cannot recall) requested him to go in the game and he refused.

(d) During half time meetings/adjustments, Moulds was sitting in his locker listening to music and disregarded coaches.

(e) Moulds failed to attend a meeting with MM on Monday morning.

That is what I recall.  Again, even if it is not 100% accurate, any one of those deeds would deserve the punishment.

527531[/snapback]

a guy like mike florio on a website makes those allegations without any substantiation, a guy like mort, whether he likes TD or not, does not say stuff like that about a player as popular and likeable and established as Moulds, unless he has pretty much spoke to all the parties. He also does not just take TD's word for it. And finally, even if TD or MM are the worst at their jobs in the league, and deserve to be fired before the game today, they do not just make up stories like that which can be substantiated (like by the trainer, other players at halftime and on the sidelines, etc.) This isn't like a scoop or a prediction of who will be fired, this is reporting on an incident and very, very serious allegations. Mort has been wrong before, but he doesnt bash people like he just did Moulds.

a guy like mike florio on a website makes those allegations without any substantiation, a guy like mort, whether he likes TD or not, does not say stuff like that about a player as popular and likeable and established as Moulds, unless he has pretty much spoke to all the parties. He also does not just take TD's word for it. And finally, even if TD or MM are the worst at their jobs in the league, and deserve to be fired before the game today, they do not just make up stories like that which can be substantiated (like by the trainer, other players at halftime and on the sidelines, etc.)

527537[/snapback]

mort is practically bedtime buddies with TD. of course its a biased report.

a guy like mike florio on a website makes those allegations without any substantiation, a guy like mort, whether he likes TD or not, does not say stuff like that about a player as popular and likeable and established as Moulds, unless he has pretty much spoke to all the parties. He also does not just take TD's word for it. And finally, even if TD or MM are the worst at their jobs in the league, and deserve to be fired before the game today, they do not just make up stories like that which can be substantiated (like by the trainer, other players at halftime and on the sidelines, etc.) This isn't like a scoop or a prediction of who will be fired, this is reporting on an incident and very, very serious allegations. Mort has been wrong before, but he doesnt bash people like he just did Moulds.

527537[/snapback]

Based on what I've seen of Moulds in his 10 year career in Buffalo I just can't believe that he'd take himself out of the game and say he's not going to listen to the coaches simply because Evans caught 3 TD passes. It makes no sense what-so-ever. Moulds might have done the above things but there's more to the story than this.

mort is practically bedtime buddies with TD. of course its a biased report.

527538[/snapback]

Name me one instance ever where Mort has made as serious an allegation about a player and it turned out not to be true. He isn't a rumor monger in the attack mode like a like of reporters are. And he may very well say things about this situation to TD's advantage, but he is NOT, under any circumstances, to make these kinds of allegations without serious reporting, not just a chat with his buddy. He just wouldn't do it. And you don't think Moulds and his agents and the NFLPA and the Bills teammates and the entire league would not go through the roof if TD or Mularkey said this about Moulds and it never happened? Get in the real world.

527537[/snapback]

If Mort's accounts are what really happened, I can't understand why Ralph was so conflicted with his Solomon and the baby comments. Seems pretty cut and dry.

Based on what I've seen of Moulds in his 10 year career in Buffalo I just can't believe that he'd take himself out of the game and say he's not going to listen to the coaches simply because Evans caught 3 TD passes.  It makes no sense what-so-ever.  Moulds might have done the above things but there's more to the story than this.

527540[/snapback]

With all due respect, what have you seen over the last 10 years that some of us have not?

A report like this does not surprise me based on exactly your logic of "..what I have seen over the last 10 years".

Based on what I've seen of Moulds in his 10 year career in Buffalo I just can't believe that he'd take himself out of the game and say he's not going to listen to the coaches simply because Evans caught 3 TD passes.  It makes no sense what-so-ever.  Moulds might have done the above things but there's more to the story than this.

527540[/snapback]

I assume the just listening to music at halftime was after the blow-up on the sidelines with Tolbert. I don't believe that the only reason he was pissed was because Evans caught the TD. I do believe he was extremely frustrated not getting the ball and not being part of the game plan, and it just got the best of him. Felser's column today said that after Beebe scored four times in one game, Andre didn't talk to Kelly for a month. While that sounds like a little hyperbole, these guys all have huge egos, regardless of how they present themselves to the fans and media.

There's two sides to every story but the retard rollercoaster doesn't much care about the truth - only the version that fits whichever party they currently hate.

I remember when Donahoe got Drew, Takeo, and traded Peerless.  There were people on this board who wanted to get jerseys made with HIS name on it.

527529[/snapback]

Where does the line to the retard rollercoaster start? (Please save your "right behind you" comments)

If Mort's accounts are what really happened, I can't understand why Ralph was so conflicted with his Solomon and the baby comments.  Seems pretty cut and dry.

527542[/snapback]

Because he thinks like a rational human being at times, and thinks, as I do, that Moulds has been a great player for 10 years and mostly a great teammate and a great Bill, and that he made a monumental mistake last Sunday that is intolerable. But it shouldn't ruin his career here. And that the one game suspension for his brief, heinous, one-day snitfit fit the crime.

Name me one instance ever where Mort has made as serious an allegation about a player and it turned out not to be true. He isn't a rumor monger in the attack mode like a like of reporters are. And he may very well say things about this situation to TD's advantage, but he is NOT, under any circumstances, to make these kinds of allegations without serious reporting, not just a chat with his buddy. He just wouldn't do it. And you don't think Moulds and his agents and the NFLPA and the Bills teammates and the entire league would not go through the roof if TD or Mularkey said this about Moulds and it never happened? Get in the real world.

527541[/snapback]

i simply said its a biased report favoring TD's side just a bit. especially since they do go back. i didnt say in any way that what mort reported is completely false. im just saying they are more likely half-truths thats all. no need to get worked up kelly.

I assume the just listening to music at halftime was after the blow-up on the sidelines with Tolbert. I don't believe that the only reason he was pissed was because Evans caught the TD. I do believe he was extremely frustrated not getting the ball and not being part of the game plan, and it just got the best of him. Felser's column today said that after Beebe scored four times in one game, Andre didn't talk to Kelly for a month. While that sounds like a little hyperbole, these guys all have huge egos, regardless of how they present themselves to the fans and media.

527547[/snapback]

yeah and when andre didnt talk to him for a month were people clamoring for reed to leave buffalo???

As soon as he was plalying like Moulds is now, you bet they were.

527559[/snapback]

yeah actually i remember now good point. but anywho. i guess this whole em thing is done for now. i still stand by my opinion on the matter and im sure you do yours but i respect it nonetheless. have fun watching the game kelly.