Lost my father in law last night

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a blessing that he went so quickly.  Thank you for all who wrote when I said something Thanksgiving time.  See you all at the game this weekend.  It will be my last for the year.

Yes, that is what Roger would have wanted. He and his son where the special type of man that were so giving of themselves.  Larry cried in his hospital bed when I went to visit him and the Bills were playing Miami that day at home. Rogr just came out and told be to get my butt to the stadium the team needed me more than he did.

524854[/snapback]

A prayer to your family....

take care..

Tcali

It was a blessing that he went so quickly.  Thank you for all who wrote when I said something Thanksgiving time.  See you all at the game this weekend.  It will be my last for the year.

Yes, that is what Roger would have wanted. He and his son where the special type of man that were so giving of themselves.  Larry cried in his hospital bed when I went to visit him and the Bills were playing Miami that day at home. Rogr just came out and told be to get my butt to the stadium the team needed me more than he did.

524854[/snapback]

Wishing you and yours the very best at this time. It may not be easy, but our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Be well.

Please pass along our thoughts/prayers to the rest of the family, Cindy. I'm working 4-12s this week, but if you need anything, you know the number.

See you Sunday morning.