"Jerk Nation" signs

guru

Signs won't work!  They will just take them away at the gate, or if you sneak them in, they'll take them from you in the stands.  The only thing that will work is getting the fans to verbally abuse TD & MM in unison.  Let's get it done Sunday!

524325[/snapback]

Yes Kind of like what lions fans did last sunday chanting Fire Millen during the lions home loss to the vikings, then chanting fire millen at a redwings game against the devils. Let Ralph know loud and clear

Yes Kind of like what lions fans did last sunday chanting Fire Millen during the lions home loss to the vikings, then chanting fire millen at a redwings game against the devils.  Let Ralph  know loud and clear

524330[/snapback]

Sounds good to me...and a lot of booing when Mularkey and the coaching staff enter the stadium or are shown on the Jumbo-tron.

I hope everyone who is going  to the game on Sunday makes one and brings it with them.

Or that some enterprising person makes up a lot of them and is selling/giving them away near the Stadium. :devil:

524324[/snapback]

Or how about just not showing up at the game and mailing your tickets back to OBD.

Good to hear NJSue put her degree to work and found a job...

524542[/snapback]

I believe they have even elevated themselves to the honarary title of "Jerky-Jerks"

Sue, wherever you are, we salute you! A googler who changed the world!

do what they did in Cinci a few years back

Unfurl a bed sheet that has been painted with your message, right over the owners box. It will get taken down no doubt, the nazi security will probably eject you, but I am sure you'll get on TV and get your point across.