Wed. Buff News - Allen Wilson Reports..

Mark VI

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Moulds wasn't complaining when Price was getting all of the catches and touchdowns, why would he complain now?

CW

523213[/snapback]

Because losing wears on people.

Because he's older now and has been around even more losing.

Because the light at the end of the tunnel is a train.

Doesn't really matter. We can lose with anyone. We've proven that over virtually the entire history of the franchise.

I'm trying to figure out why everyone is instantly assuming this is the case?  It's all speculation, but a lot of posters are treating it as fact now.

Maybe Moulds is upset because, after going up 21-0, MM told him, "We've got this game, we're going to try some different formations with some different players now, to see what kind of team we have."  Moulds, who wants to play, says, "Coach, the game isn't over yet, and this isn't preseason.  I want to play!!!"  MM says, "Sit down Moulds, I'm the coach."

You know, I believe this second scenario is FAR more likely, based on the stupid formations and plays I saw called from the 2nd-4th quarter on Sunday (in the chat room I even commented that the game was being played like a Madden video game).  Moulds wasn't complaining when Price was getting all of the catches and touchdowns, why would he complain now?

CW

523213[/snapback]

I tend to agree with you; Moulds even stated such in an article posted yesterday questioning the playcalling. I mean if Roscoe is taking snaps at QB while Moulds rides on the bench doesn't that say it all? It seems as if MM made this into a preseason game instead of a real game with your team "suposedly" still in the race for the AFC East title. I know some of you guys are just hating on E Moulds but I'd rather take another year or two from him than one more game with MM as a head coach for he is awful at game management in all facets from playcalling, establishing offensive rhytm, and clock management.

[/size][/color]

Man, you've got that right.

Things have come totally unglued.

It's Ruben Brown all over again times three.

This is an object lesson in why so many want a veteran HC that's a firm disciplinarian to take over control at OBD. Tuna wouldn't have lost his team like this, nor would Coughlin nor Ditka.

523171[/snapback]

This is laughable. Coughlin lost his team at Jacksonville, and Ditka at New Orleans. Right now 90% of what is being posted on this board is hysterical.

I'm trying to figure out why everyone is instantly assuming this is the case?  It's all speculation, but a lot of posters are treating it as fact now.

Maybe Moulds is upset because, after going up 21-0, MM told him, "We've got this game, we're going to try some different formations with some different players now, to see what kind of team we have."  Moulds, who wants to play, says, "Coach, the game isn't over yet, and this isn't preseason.  I want to play!!!"  MM says, "Sit down Moulds, I'm the coach."

You know, I believe this second scenario is FAR more likely, based on the stupid formations and plays I saw called from the 2nd-4th quarter on Sunday (in the chat room I even commented that the game was being played like a Madden video game).  Moulds wasn't complaining when Price was getting all of the catches and touchdowns, why would he complain now?

CW

523213[/snapback]

Well, I did preface my statement with the words, "I think," so I am not treating it as "fact."

No offense, but your scenario boggles my mind. It paints Moulds as a mature, all knowing football man. He has spent a chunk of this season whining, and little of it producing.

MM stated that he "took himself out of plays." Where does this tie in with "sit down, I'm the coach?" Are you serious?

Listen. I am a Bills fan. In the salary cap era, players come and go. If Clements can get a couple of more dollars to leave town, do you think he will be worried about Fezmid nor Bill from NYC on a message board? No? Well then how could you take EM's back as such? At least Clements is a gentleman.

EM bitched and moaned about JP. This was not his call and it underminded the staff. On Sunday, he threw a hissy fit and disrupted and probably distracted the team during a close loss to Miami.

Now, let's sprinkle in the fact that he is aging (not well mind you) and WAY overpaid. Where does this leave us, the fans?

As far as I'm concerned, Eric can get lost. We are 4-8 WITH him and his now frequent antics. How much worse can it be without him?

I am paying $2.79 per gallon for home heating oil. I am not worried about the feelings of poor little Eric. He should shut up, play football and pay his child support.

The Buffalo Bills do not need Eric Moulds.

I tend to agree with you; Moulds even stated such in an article posted yesterday questioning the playcalling. I mean if Roscoe is taking snaps at QB while Moulds rides on the bench doesn't that say it all? It seems as if MM made this into a preseason game instead of a real game with your team "suposedly" still in the race for the AFC East title. I know some of you guys are just hating on E Moulds but I'd rather take another year or two from him than one more game with MM as a head coach for he is awful at game management in all facets from playcalling, establishing offensive rhytm, and clock management.

523223[/snapback]

When was Eric Moulds named head coach of this team?

I don't care whether Moulds likes the playcalling or not. Playcalling is not one of his responsibilities.

I don't care whether Moulds likes the playcalling or not.  Playcalling is not one of his responsibilities.

523230[/snapback]

Thank you very much.

I can't understand it. What WOULD Moulds have to do for posters to stop waving his flag? For the last few years, he hasn't even played very well. Now, he is a distraction, and he will count 10.8 million next season to the cap.

Unbelieveable.

Thank you very much.

I can't understand it. What WOULD Moulds have to do for posters to stop waving his flag? For the last few years, he hasn't even played very well. Now, he is a distraction, and he will count 10.8 million next season to the cap.

Unbelieveable.

523236[/snapback]

So a large chuck of this team is bitching, implying or outright saying the coach is a joke, and yet the coach is right? Obviously he is doing something wrong if everyone is complaining.

No offense, but your scenario boggles my mind. It paints Moulds as a mature, all knowing football man. He has spent a chunk of this season whining, and little of it producing.

Umm, Moulds has over 50% more catches than the next leading receiver. He's not getting the yards because he's running short routes (or not being thrown the ball on long ones).

MM stated that he "took himself out of plays." Where does this tie in with "sit down, I'm the coach?" Are you serious?

If my scenario were correct, you think MM would say that to the media? Come on now.

EM bitched and moaned about JP. This was not his call and it underminded the staff.

Yes, he complains when losing. I don't have a problem with that. Do you just blindly do what your boss tells you to, even when he's wrong? I don't; if my boss wants to do something that's stupid, I call him out on it.

On Sunday, he threw a hissy fit and disrupted and probably distracted the team during a close loss to Miami.

You took a nice post, but now you're back to making assumptions. You don't know that he threw a hissy fit (or if he did, why). You don't know if he distracted the team. All speculation.

As far as I'm concerned, Eric can get lost. We are 4-8 WITH him and his now frequent antics. How much worse can it be without him?

Now you're sounding like the Bledsoe bashers. :D

I am paying $2.79 per gallon for home heating oil. I am not worried about the feelings of poor little Eric. He should shut up, play football and pay his child support.

The Buffalo Bills do not need Eric Moulds.

Who said anything about caring about EM's feelings? I'm just saying that everyone getting mad at Moulds based on 100% speculation is wrong.

CW

Thank you very much.

Unbelieveable.

523236[/snapback]

If he did complain about Evans getting the passes thrown his way on Sunday, and if he did start slacking off on his routes because of that, I have no problem with the benching and then yes, Moulds' whining would be uncalled for. All I'm saying is that we have no idea if that's the truth or not, so why are we throwing a guy under the bus based purely on speculation?

CW

So a large chuck of this team is bitching, implying or outright saying the coach is a joke, and yet the coach is right?  Obviously he is doing something wrong if everyone is complaining.

523238[/snapback]

VA, MM is getting worse by the week, but he is still the coach, not Eric Moulds; nor Sam Adams who pulled similar **** last year.

What these players are doing is not good for the football team imo.

Do you disagree.

Maybe so, but I am totally fed up with Moulds.

On a football field, against the Dolphins is hardly the place for him to act out. If he DID refuse to run his routes (and the tapes wont lie), I hope that he IS suspended for the rest of the season, before his unceremonious cut which does thankfully loom.

I think that I get the picture. This was a grown man pouting because Evans was catching TDs. Well, we lost the frigging game to Miami. I don't blame EM specifically, but maybe, just maybe he could have helped the cause just a little bit more for the football team, and for us, the fans. How much money has he collected from RW to do this to us?

Screw Moulds. We are 4-8 WITH him and his limited production. If he is guilty of dogging it (and I see no logical reason for MM to lie), I would rather finish the seson watching Aiken.

523153[/snapback]

Fed up with a guy who gave his career to this $hitty organization? The man had as much talent easily as Joe Horn, Musin Muhammed, Isaac Bruce, Keyshawn Johnson, etc..however he has nowhere near the noteriety. He basically sacrificed a lot to stay with this organization and have umpteen different QB's to break in. This organization owes him - F-Mularky and what he thinks or wants. This is the same man that thinks:

- Lining Parrish up at QB is a good idea.

- Passing on 1st and goal from the three with a power running back is a good idea

- Not giving a Willis McGahee the ball 30 times a game is acceptable

Fact is, Ralph should show more loyalty to Moulds that he should to Mularky.

If he did complain about Evans getting the passes thrown his way on Sunday, and if he did start slacking off on his routes because of that, I have no problem with the benching and then yes, Moulds' whining would be uncalled for.  All I'm saying is that we have no idea if that's the truth or not, so why are we throwing a guy under the bus based purely on speculation?

CW

523241[/snapback]

Thanks for clearing that up. :D

The tapes will tell the truth, of this there is no doubt. I can't see ANY headcoach heading into the owners office to suspend a popular player without any proof of his very serious allegation.

It doesn't make sense.

VA, MM is getting worse by the week, but he is still the coach, not Eric Moulds; nor Sam Adams who pulled similar **** last year.

What these players are doing is not good for the football team imo.

Do you disagree.

523242[/snapback]

I disagree. If there is something wrong on the team, it is the job of the player leadership to step forward and say so. Mularkey took it to the press early this year (after the first game), when he called out several players to include Mcgahee. If they want to get back by going to the press as well, the precedent has been set. MM made his bed, now he has to sleep in it, until he is kicked out.

Adams pulled sh-- last year, and you know what when he came back, he got his way, and was on fire and made the probowl.

I don't care whether Moulds likes the playcalling or not.  Playcalling is not one of his responsibilities.

523230[/snapback]

If you guys who have watched all the games can't see that the coaching and horrid playcalling and player personell hasn't killed us all season or especially in that lost Sunday where they ran gimmick plays and experimented with player groups/ packages then there is no need for discussion as I don't know what you are seeing when you watch the game!