Wed. Buff News - Allen Wilson Reports..

Mark VI

Moulds will not be at practice today and maybe not all week, until he meets with Ralph later in the week or this weekend, according to the News. Ralph has the final say.

Ralph should be thinking about canning his GM and Coach first.

What a mess. :D

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

523151[/snapback]

Maybe so, but I am totally fed up with Moulds.

On a football field, against the Dolphins is hardly the place for him to act out. If he DID refuse to run his routes (and the tapes wont lie), I hope that he IS suspended for the rest of the season, before his unceremonious cut which does thankfully loom.

I think that I get the picture. This was a grown man pouting because Evans was catching TDs. Well, we lost the frigging game to Miami. I don't blame EM specifically, but maybe, just maybe he could have helped the cause just a little bit more for the football team, and for us, the fans. How much money has he collected from RW to do this to us?

Screw Moulds. We are 4-8 WITH him and his limited production. If he is guilty of dogging it (and I see no logical reason for MM to lie), I would rather finish the seson watching Aiken.

Moulds will not be at practice today and maybe not all week, until he meets with Ralph later in the week or this weekend, according to the News. Ralph has the final say.

What a mess.  ;)

523151[/snapback]

But MM said they had a nice talk yesterday. :(

!@#$ MM, he is so full of sh--.

And !@#$ Moulds too... but I do hope that, if he is suspended, he comes clean & tells all... leaving Ralph with no choice but to clean house. :D

What a mess.  :D

523151[/snapback]

Man, you've got that right.

Things have come totally unglued.

It's Ruben Brown all over again times three.

This is an object lesson in why so many want a veteran HC that's a firm disciplinarian to take over control at OBD. Tuna wouldn't have lost his team like this, nor would Coughlin nor Ditka.

See ya Eric Moulds, thanks for all the memories in Buffalo.

523168[/snapback]

Has he been a part of the team where they won even one playoff game?

Moulds was good, unfortunately, the play I will remember of him will be the Dolphins playoff game where he had the Chambers like stat-line. All I remember though, he ran way down the field, and fumbled.

:D

[/size][/color]

This is an object lesson in why so many want a veteran HC that's a firm disciplinarian to take over control at OBD. Tuna wouldn't have lost his team like this, nor would Coughlin nor Ditka.

523171[/snapback]

No, he would not. :D

What a mess.  :(

523151[/snapback]

It doesn't look good for Moulds though.

Ralphie stopped the entire League from realigning with Myami and Buffalo in different divisions. I think one thing that keeps him going is perenially trying to even the score against the city that he was denied the franchise for back in 1959. The prime directive at OBD is "Beat Miami."

If EM is shown to have been sitting on the bench sucking his binkie while the Phyns were busy mounting the charge to put another lance in Ralphie's heart, he is toast. The last four games are meaningless now. Ralph's squashing EM like a bug might give him some satisfaction while he contemplates the larger picture and what to do with his other bad hires.

God this is sick. Here we are talking High School/Soap Opera crap going on in the front office instead of the next fodder on the schedule. Meanwhile, The Bills have become the opponent's fodder. :D

What a mess.  :(

523151[/snapback]

MM should be suspended for playcalling detremental to the team. He's a fool if he thinks he can get away with a TO type suspension. I'd like to see him deposed for 6 hours like Andy Reid. So Mr. Mularkey, why exactly did you call for a play action pass on 1st and goal from the 3? :D

But MM said they had a nice talk yesterday. :(

!@#$ MM, he is so full of sh--.

And !@#$ Moulds too... but I do hope that, if he is suspended, he comes clean & tells all... leaving Ralph with no choice but to clean house. :D

523163[/snapback]

Id like to be a fly on the wall for one of those nice talks....

Mike sitting there rolling a booger, wanting to eat it but Moulds is sitting in the office talking about hookers in Canada and how it effects his play.

I think that I get the picture. This was a grown man pouting because Evans was catching TDs.

I'm trying to figure out why everyone is instantly assuming this is the case? It's all speculation, but a lot of posters are treating it as fact now.

Maybe Moulds is upset because, after going up 21-0, MM told him, "We've got this game, we're going to try some different formations with some different players now, to see what kind of team we have." Moulds, who wants to play, says, "Coach, the game isn't over yet, and this isn't preseason. I want to play!!!" MM says, "Sit down Moulds, I'm the coach."

You know, I believe this second scenario is FAR more likely, based on the stupid formations and plays I saw called from the 2nd-4th quarter on Sunday (in the chat room I even commented that the game was being played like a Madden video game). Moulds wasn't complaining when Price was getting all of the catches and touchdowns, why would he complain now?

CW