What's the deal with Adams ...

Greybeard

I missed most of the game but I did hear the anouncers say,  MM said he thought the Bills stood a better chance of winning without him.

513968[/snapback]

after the game, mularkey was questioned about adams by a reporter, who told him that he had heard adams went home before the game. mularkey was noncommital in his response.

Guest BackInDaDay

Mularkey lost this team when he caved to the owner's and GM's wishes to bench Losman. He probably lost his OC about the same time for the same reason. Old friend or not, don't expect to see Wyche here next year either - he's been through too much to put up with what's going on at OBD.

after the game, mularkey was questioned about adams by a reporter, who told him that he had heard adams went home before the game. mularkey was noncommital in his response.

514052[/snapback]

MM placed Sam on the inactive list......so he went home. It's not as if he walked because he wasn't starting. Leaving surely earned Sam no points, but it already appeared that MM and staff have decided to go it without Sam anyway.

No way Sam comes back for another year. Too bad. He played his tail off the second half of last year too and still is our most talented DT...by far.

At least MM isn't afraid to bench a vet who refuses to listen. He has more balls then some coaches.

Adams has been given assignments within the D, and he has refused to follow those assignments, and that is not the example the Bills want for there young players.

If you ask me the Bills D played better as MM said, and Adams for most of the year has been underwhelming.