Saints @ Jets

Frez

I watched the Grey Cup. 50 times better than the crap game on ESPN. Whoever the hell picks the TV games should get fired.

By the way, Edmonton beat Montreal 38-35 in Double OT. Say what you want about the CFL but the last 5 minutes of regulation and the USA College Style OT was better than anything I saw out of the NFL today.

I don't want the Jets even getting a sniff of Reggie Bush.  That would be awful.  I hope they win a couple more.  As a matter of fact i hope Bush goes to an NFC team.

514231[/snapback]

If things stay how they are now Bush should go to #2 overall to the Packers assuming the Texans stay put and take D'Brickashaw Ferguson. Of course the Texans might dangle the pick for a trade down to a team like Arizona who could use Bush.

I thought it (surprisingly) turned out to be a pretty good game. Brooks' mobility was very good. And I thought Bollinger did well, all things considered.

I was hoping (gulp!) for a Jets win...looks like they'll be drafting above us, and a win might drop them down a spot.

514225[/snapback]

It actually wasn't a bad game at all. Bollinger had some pretty nice throws, as did Brooks. Initially it looked like the game would set a record for the most 3-n-outs, but both teams picked it up a notch and really played some good ball for two teams who are essentially out of it. Havingt NO plus 2 1/2 was pretty cool, too.

There's just no such thing to me as a bad football game. I watch every game I can because in two short months, it's all over, and in three months people will be sitting around talking about what they're drinking now, or what they're listening to know, or what was their their favorite geek scene in Star Wars XXVIII: Revenge of the Jar Jar, and basically begging for a game of football, even if it's between the crappy Saints and Jets on Sunday night.