Bills-Panthers GAME THREAD

stuckincincy

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

He had evans deep, and if he had any sense, he'd have tossed it out there where only an incompletion or an Evans reception could be made.

I'm gonna start counting the number of times losman overreacts, runs right, and throws it to a sideline coach. So far we're at 4.

you must have one of those new plasma tv's that let you scan the entire field to see who is open!!! all i get is this sh------- camera angle on my normal tv and it is impossible to see which recievers are open because the camera is usually on the guy with the ball. give JP a break! i mean, he is no bledsoe but he will learn. thank you. go bills!

i don't think these assclown announcers realize that stephen davis is probably hurt, hense the reason why he's not been in the game for 2.5 quarters

513464[/snapback]

Actually, earlier this week John Fox said that Davis carries were going to drop so that Foster could get more time. But it makes you wonder how much homework these guys do before a game

News: The Winston Salem Journal reports Panthers head coach John Fox said that DeShaun Foster might see an expanded role in the offense the rest of the season. "We're just trying to get it to him a little more," Fox said. "We're trying to marry the carries up a little bit. Stephen's had more touches so far, and we're trying to get DeShaun a more equal number of touches."

you must have one of those new plasma tv's that let you scan the entire field to see who is open!!!  all i get is this sh------- camera angle on my normal tv and it is impossible to see which recievers are open because the camera is usually on the guy with the ball.  give JP a break!  i mean, he is no bledsoe but he will learn.  thank you.  go bills!

513475[/snapback]

Here Here