Drew being Drew

BillsFanLevy

Coming into this game, he was the highest rated passer in the NFC at 95.

But, but if Drew only has a good O-line...and a good RB...and a good blocking FB...and good WR's...and a good coach....and a good punter...then you'll see!

PTR

512051[/snapback]

Bledsoe haters want the DB talk to stop, yet look -- they're starting YET ANOTHER THREAD ABOUT HIM! :blink:

All I know is that Dallas is playing the 2nd best team in the AFC to a 14-14 tie at halftime with DB at the helm.

CW

Bledsoe haters want the DB talk to stop, yet look -- they're starting YET ANOTHER THREAD ABOUT HIM!   :blink:

All I know is that Dallas is  playing the 2nd best team in the AFC to a 14-14 tie at halftime with DB at the helm.

CW

512068[/snapback]

So true Fez! What is Dallas' record... 7-3.

Why not root for Drew to succeed. I sure hope he succeeds.

It just goes to show you that in Buffalo, they were trying to "shoe horn" size 11 Drew into a size 6 offense.

But, but if Drew only has a good O-line...and a good RB...and a good blocking FB...and good WR's...and a good coach....and a good punter...then you'll see!

PTR

512051[/snapback]

yes, i think we are seeing. what is dallas, 7-3? i'd take bledsoe if i could get all that with him. it's be awesome to have a good team here again. i'm not holding my breath.

I just watched a bit of the third quarter. Wow, Denver's defense is making Dallas' offenseive line look like Buffalos! Blitzing, getting to the QB in less than a second, it's nuts. Has Denver been that good all year? I havn't watched any of their games, maybe I need to.

CW

I just watched a bit of the third quarter.  Wow, Denver's defense is making Dallas' offenseive line look like Buffalos!  Blitzing, getting to the QB in less than a second, it's nuts.  Has Denver been that good all year?  I havn't watched any of their games, maybe I need to.

CW

512103[/snapback]

They have been. Dallas has been returning the favor, though.

How do you explain Bledsoes last couple years in New England?

The guys sucks, I don't care what anyone says.

512109[/snapback]

and so?

It don't matter, Dallas is winning and will make the playoffs......dont really have much comp over there....he will make it thru a cple PO games I think

If the Brain Dead One doesn't give that gift to Champ Bailey,

Ron Dayne never makes that run. :(

512123[/snapback]

I was thinking the DB haters would say that and you are half right.

I would agree with you if Denver didn't give the 'Boyz a gift in the red-zone with the catch and fumble.

Call it a wash for Drewby and me an apologist!

:blink:

I would agree with you if Denver didn't give the 'Boyz a gift in the red-zone with the catch and fumble.

512124[/snapback]

He leads the NFC i passer rating, threw 2 TDs and ran for One! He's awful! Doesn't belong in the league!

:(

512124[/snapback]

I'm just glad it's over & Survivor's starting on time. :blink:

He leads the NFC i passer rating, threw 2 TDs and ran for One!  He's awful! Doesn't belong in the league!

512126[/snapback]

:(:D

It is a wash for DB becuase of the final score... If anything, he had a pretty strong game except for that pick.

The pick didn't decide the game... It was balanced by the Denver mistake.

Too bad for DB... The Cowboys are almost there.

I gotta to go lock a tow... 19 degrees on T-day... The ice will come quick if this keeps up! :blink::(

If you go by QB rating isn't Rob Johnson like 1 of the best QB's ever? 

21 points thanks to a 10 yard drive plus a vintage killer int returned for 6 - leave it to Drew apologists to turn that into a positive.

512145[/snapback]

Yep. Drew was awful today! He's incompetent! I wonder how he's managed to stay in the league all these years! Today, he was right out of the Comedy Channel!

I think the point in all of this is that while Drew had a decent game, albeit it he had some mistakes, his team still lost.  That tells me he wouldn't be doing any better here in Buffalo and his time in the NFL is limited.

512150[/snapback]

How do you explain Bledsoes last couple years in New England?

The guys sucks, I don't care what anyone says.

512109[/snapback]

Parcells says he's good, and he puts him in position to excel. There's no doubt Bledsoe lacks versatility but he looks good playing pitch and catch with some big targets on intermediate throws then hurling it deep to a speed guy. He's a good fit there, and good for him.

I'll still take Losman because we don't have a coach like Parcells who can take a bunch of average players and make them play like a football team. We need a QB who can adapt to whatever crap our staff throws together and calls a gameplan and Bledsoe wasn't that guy.

I just watched a bit of the third quarter.  Wow, Denver's defense is making Dallas' offenseive line look like Buffalos!  Blitzing, getting to the QB in less than a second, it's nuts.  Has Denver been that good all year?  I havn't watched any of their games, maybe I need to.

CW

512103[/snapback]

are you drunk? you sit your butt and listen the the donkoes fans saying dont you wish you could root for a good team. and how they even wonder why buffalo is even on the map anyway cause they suck so bad.. i have nothing to say but to listen how good the donkoes are because buffalo is still in the celler. yeap maybe you should watch the donkoes. (they didnt deserve to win today by the way.)

but unlike buffalo they atleast get lucky.

randy in colorado

Gawd...

Has anyone stopped to notice (other than Bado) that the only success Drew has had in this league is when Parcells is his coach?

Carroll couldn't use him, Belichek couldn't use him, Mularkey couldn't use him...

So instead of pissing and moaning about him being released maybe some of you should just realize that he is with the one coach that has been able to squeeze blood out of that turnip.

Gawd...

Has anyone stopped to notice (other than Bado) that the only success Drew has had in this league is when Parcells is his coach?

Carroll couldn't use him, Belichek couldn't use him, Mularkey couldn't use him...

So instead of pissing and moaning about him being released maybe some of you should just realize that he is with the one coach that has been able to squeeze blood out of that turnip.

512176[/snapback]

It isn't the quantity, it is the quality. It isn't about getting "blood out of a Turnip" as it is "shoe horning" DB into a bad system.

The easiest way, IMO, in football (offense) is to start with the QB (I know the line is VERY critical... But the QB will be the indicator on where you go with it) and work out... No other way... It all begins there. What the QB needs is the most important... If they need a certain type of line, so be it, even better. Then there is a parallel plan for defense. :blink:

It is like trying to run my 11 year car at Indy. Even when it was new it would have been ill advised.

Maybe Parcells is the only one to know what he has?

Just chaulk it up to a good fit with Parcells' system. And only Parcells gets the benefit of doubt because he won (in the NFL) with TWO other QB's (Simms and Hostettler).