OFFICIAL GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You have GOT to be kidding me with that call. Only the Buffalo Bills would get that call go against them.

I bet anyone anything that the Raiders get out of the shadow of their own end zone here. Watching Bills games is like watching Groundhog Day. Even when things go our way, they really don't.

You have GOT to be kidding me with that call. Only the Buffalo Bills would get that call go against them.

I bet anyone anything that the Raiders get out of the shadow of their own end zone here. Watching Bills games is like watching Groundhog Day. Even when things go our way, they really don't.

37182[/snapback]

Amen to that...It's like getting a tooth pulled w/needle-nose pliers, and not even getting an aspirin for the pain! :blink:

I really am shocked by that call, yes it did start on the 1/2 yard line but it kept going 3 yard deep in the endzone. If he lets TKO go at any point before he is pulled to the ground it's 2 points...What a BS call

One more thing, do we not have the most pathetic offense in the history of the league? Maybe I'm being a little dramatic but these guys are pathetic.

indy dave, im a big travis henry fan and yes there were other dropped passes. however, none of them resulted in an int. the ball when off his hands and ended up in an opposing players' hands. blame goes to henry.

37193[/snapback]

Travis is no WR...He's short and has average hands. The Pass was High and hard. A better receiver may get that Ball, but Travis catches it one or two times out of 10...He has responsibility to make a better effort, but he is what he is, and the Pass was a tough handle...

indy dave, im a big travis henry fan and yes there were other dropped passes. however, none of them resulted in an int. the ball when off his hands and ended up in an opposing players' hands. blame goes to henry.

37193[/snapback]

I'm not making any concessions. That was Drew's fault. Travis jumped for the ball and it still went off his fingertips. Not to mention, it should have been the easiest throw for a quarterback to make. Instead it was a turnover.

That last play (second down from midfield) should have been caught by Travis. It was a lousy throw, but it should have been caught.

Thats it im sick of this absolute bs. The Bills offense looks like it a pee wee team. Bledsoe is putrid cant even make a 5 yard pass to a halfback swinging out of the backfield. I paid almost 400 dollars to see this team and its disgusting. I'm truly ashamed if they don't win this game. It makes me sick and saddened.

KICK THE FG!  For the love of god, dont go for it.

37229[/snapback]

We need a TD to win this game...and I for one don't think we'll have a TD drive in the 4th quarter...go for the TD now because it's as close as this O is going to get. If we don't get it, let's hope this D can stop them 3 and out and we can get another shot starting on their side of the field.

We need a TD to win this game...and I for one don't think we'll have a TD drive in the 4th quarter...go for the TD now because it's as close as this O is going to get.  If we don't get it, let's hope this D can stop them 3 and out and we can get another shot starting on their side of the field.

37240[/snapback]

Go for it !

Go for the FG you idiot!  We take the points where we can get them!

37237[/snapback]

You think we can get in position to score a TD again? We have to go for it, you don't go for it now you show no faith in what your team is supposed be to built around...the ground game.

I really am shocked by that call, yes it did start on the 1/2 yard line but it kept going 3 yard deep in the endzone. If he lets TKO go at any point before he is pulled to the ground it's 2 points...What a BS call

One more thing, do we not have the most pathetic offense in the history of the league? Maybe I'm being a little dramatic but these guys are pathetic.

37198[/snapback]

Well...this is the Bills...and they'll never get that call in a million years...That's just the way it is...

As far as the Offense goes, if they keep this crap up, I guess there is a possibility they are historically bad considering they went 17 quarters without an Offensive TD Last Season, and they certainly don't look much better so far this year...

I guess we'll see...4th and Goal at the 1 yd. line coming up!

This is SO going to backfire, what has our offense done today that makes Mularkey think we can convert in a high-pressure situation like this?

37243[/snapback]

It's done NOTHING, which is why you go for it, we won't have another TD shot.