OFFICIAL GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah.  a sustained drive, thanks to charles woodson.  bledsoe seems ok and its nice to see lindell hit a clutch distance kick.

37009[/snapback]

Yeah..Bledsoe is fine....zero production when it counts

yeah.  a sustained drive, thanks to charles woodson.  bledsoe seems ok and its nice to see lindell hit a clutch distance kick.

37009[/snapback]

It was only 32 yds, that's a chip shot and he nearly missed it. Its sad when a tough kick for our kicker is only 32 yds.

A 32-yarder is a gimme for any NFL-caliber kicker.

And our guy makes top-5 money. He ought to score EVERY time from that distance...

37013[/snapback]

Our guy does not make top 5 money. This is some old-wives tale you have heard and have assumed it is true. There are at least 10 kickers in the league making more money that our guy. I listed them in a post several days ago.

A three-and-out would have been huge there. Their defense probably would have been tired and we could have attacked them with a two-minute offense. But no accounted for a quarterback who has made a living out of scrambling. Now we need to hold on and not allow any points before the half.

Our guy does not make top 5 money.  This is some old-wives tale you have heard and have assumed it is true.  There are at least 10 kickers in the league making more money that our guy.  I listed them in a post several days ago.

37024[/snapback]

Well, you can see I am not a regular waller. So I take my comments back.

But he still ought to make 32-yarders. That´s what we expect from any NFL-caliber kicker.