CNN "X" over Cheney during speech.

OnTheRocks

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's been identified as a mutant like the X-men.

510047[/snapback]

With folks like you and Howard Dean, the maturity level in the ranks of the Democrats is at an all time low. As bad as republicans are, the democrats are becoming non-electable. Time for another legit party to step forward and fill the roll.

The executive branch should ban all CNN reporteres and cameras from their press conferences.

Technical glitch my a@@!

510115[/snapback]

Great idea. Let's impinge on the First Amendment over a glitch/sophmoric prank. Why stop there; maybe you should pull the FCC license or, better yet, have them jailed. :devil:

I believe we all need to simmer down, chill out a bit and realize that this was just a misunderstanding blown out of proportion. It's quite simple, if you just stop to think for a second, that this is nothing more than the aliens using our satellites against us to mark the impending invasion.

The day after the election last year, CNN.com had a picture of Bush on their front page and the file name was "!@#$.jpg".

But, yeah, FOX is the root of all evil.

510039[/snapback]

Link?

Source?

Why it matters what the file name was?

How this, even if true, proves anything at all?

For me, this isnt some kind of "win" about CNN being biased or about proff that there is a "liberal media". For me, its more of a slap in the face of those yahoos who say with a straight face that ONLY Fox is biased. For those who cry about Fox while reading the NYT and calling talk shows on Air America.

One of them lizard thingies?

I doubt it.  They control everything and would never identify themselves.

510071[/snapback]

No, you're thinking of that NBC 80's miniseries "V", where they wore human masks but were lizard aliens. I'm talking about the X-men; Professor X, Wolverine, Cyclops, etc.. But Cheney would be in with Magneto, who wanted to use force to change the world.

For me, this isnt some kind of "win" about CNN being biased or about proff that there is a "liberal media". For me, its more of a slap in the face of those yahoos who say with a straight face that ONLY Fox is biased. For those who cry about Fox while reading the NYT and calling talk shows on Air America.

510143[/snapback]

This just in, FOX isn't biased, they are "Fair and Balanced"

No, you're thinking of that NBC 80's miniseries "V", where they wore human masks but were lizard aliens.  I'm talking about the X-men; Professor X, Wolverine, Cyclops, etc..  But Cheney would be in with Magneto, who wanted to use force to change the world.

510155[/snapback]

I'm not thinking of V.

I'm not thinking of the X-Men either.

I'm talking about the lizard people. In addition to all presidents since FDR (whose polio was bs and a lame excuse for his wheelchair which was really needed because the space lizards had not yet adapted to our atmosphere), the Rothschild's and the Whitneys and the Rockefellers were all lizards. It has been all over the Weekly World News but you only read the dem talking points.

Link?

Source?

Why it matters what the file name was?

How this, even if true, proves anything at all?

510134[/snapback]

Atta boy. Accuse someone of lying and then tell him even if he is telling the truth, a blatant slam proves nothing.

Classy.