CNN "X" over Cheney during speech.

OnTheRocks

"15 quatloos for the newcomers!"

Star Trek: The Gamesters of Triskelion

The crew gets marooned on some planet that is run by three disembodied brains floating in glass bowls.  Their only amusement is to each keep their own stable of thralls, fighting slaves.  The brains then have death matches between their thralls and bet on the outcome.  When they snare new thralls like the Star Trek crew, they bid on them in a thrall auction.  Their monetary unit is "quatloos".

Everything you ever wanted to know about quatloos

510915[/snapback]

Are you just begging for a Dev/Null here? Yes, anyone of us would have enjoyed teaching the hot, tight Thrall how to kiss, but he's now going to come back with why Piddard is better because some female thing with no body made coffee one day and disappeared into a really cool hologram.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you just begging for a Dev/Null here? Yes, anyone of us would have enjoyed teaching the hot, tight Thrall how to kiss, but he's now going to come back with why Piddard is better because some female thing with no body made coffee one day and disappeared into a really cool hologram.

511338[/snapback]

If I were a disembodied brain I would have Eva Langoria and Terri Hatcher fight....and then make out.

511338[/snapback]

Ahhhh yes, the one in the tinfoil bikini, I remeber her well. I'd be her training thrall any day.