Our record if DB were still here?

Tcali

Last time this came up, it was the bye week & I said 2-6. I don't think he makes those plays to Evans against KC. Holcomb's concussion would've been a KC TD return. 2-8.:)  :D

509650[/snapback]

Sounds logical to me :doh:

6-4! Ironic part is that this is the one year he could have beaten New England with their putrid secondary. Probably could have won the division with him, but again we would not beat Indy or Pittsburgh, San Diego or Denver so we would be putting JPs development back a year further. It's a moot point anyway.

This team needs heart and perspective.

2-8.

509635[/snapback]

For What It's Worth: Week 11

by Daniel Lee Callaghan

If it’s any consolation, San Diego beat NE 41-17 at NE. San Diego is an elite team in the NFL, regardless of their record right now. This just in, Buffalo isn’t.

If the NFL had “NFL Olympics” I’d enter the Bills kickoff return team.

The rest of the team would be hard pressed to win “NFL Special Olympics”.

Just a hunch, but I bet Drew Bledsoe’s no longer angry at the Bills for letting him go.

For What It's Worth: Week 11

by Daniel Lee Callaghan

If it’s any consolation, San Diego beat NE 41-17 at NE. San Diego is an elite team in the NFL, regardless of their record right now. This just in, Buffalo isn’t.

If the NFL had “NFL Olympics” I’d enter the Bills kickoff return team.

The rest of the team would be hard pressed to win “NFL Special Olympics”.

Just a hunch, but I bet Drew Bledsoe’s no longer angry at the Bills for letting him go.

509669[/snapback]

Wow, what a brilliant columnist THAT guy is.....can't wait to read MORE! :)

I think we would have the same record or maybe we would have one a couple more games. There is no way we would have been worse. He is a veteran and a leader that may have kept this team together better. The only reason we may not be much better this year with him is because we do nothing to fix up our offensive line in the offseason which is what we needed with him to be effective.

With a pocket passer QB you require an o-line that can actually stop defenders from coming after your QB. Its the same thing a rookie QB needs to develop into a great QB. Why is it so hard for our management to figure this out? Its not rocket science.

2-8.

509635[/snapback]

That's about right, I think. Drew would have not fared well with this team, nor they with him. If any of these "we shouldda kept Drew" fans actually WATCHED a Cowboy game, they'd see DB has a month to throw the ball and very rarely gets hit. That just wouldn't be the case here.On the occasions when he's been pressured, he's played like total crap.

If he were on this team he's be totally rattled. In fact, I would say he have sustained a season-ending injury IF he were mortal...but, somehow, Bledsoe doesnt get hurt. And that would make it even WORSE, as we'd be losing with an old QB who always looks like a deer caught in the headlights, taking sacks and throwing picks. And, we wouldn't sit him dowm. That would be the WORST of all possible scenarios.

Things are bad enough now...but, they could be worse... and they can always get worse. In the word's of Fagen and Becker, "Things may get a whole lot worse before suddenly falling apart".