I Haven't Watched The Game Yet

R. Rich

I was w/ Psycho Ward 86 @ the 'game' between the Ravens and the Steelers today, then we went to Sliders (where our 2 tailgates before Bills-Ravens games were held) for food and drinks afterward. They didn't have the Bills game on there, so all I have to go by are the reports I read on the screen, as I don't even recall seeing any highlights. I suppose I'll watch the game tomorrow after work, since I did tivo it. I guess I'll brace myself for the shock and horror.

I was w/ Psycho Ward 86 @ the 'game' between the Ravens and the Steelers today, then we went to Sliders (where our 2 tailgates before Bills-Ravens games were held) for food and drinks afterward.  They didn't have the Bills game on there, so all I have to go by are the reports I read on the screen, as I don't even recall seeing any highlights.  I suppose I'll watch the game tomorrow after work, since I did tivo it.  I guess I'll brace myself for the shock and horror.

508417[/snapback]

I'd wait if I werer you. Watch the Penn State MSU game instead!!!

:w00t:

Seriously, I bet you'll be erasing it by the end of the 1st quarter. It really was that bad. I'm talking like KC and NE 2 years ago bad. I said in another thread that today was the 1st time since being at college that I left the bar I was watching the game at early. I mean, there's been some aweful games that I've sat trough but today's just disgusted me. I was gone before the 1st half ended. If you're really going to watch it, I'd suggest having a vomit pail nearby and also rid the room of all breakable items. And maybe even tell all pets to leave the room, they didn't blow their coverage... :w00t:

I was w/ Psycho Ward 86 @ the 'game' between the Ravens and the Steelers today, then we went to Sliders (where our 2 tailgates before Bills-Ravens games were held) for food and drinks afterward.  They didn't have the Bills game on there, so all I have to go by are the reports I read on the screen, as I don't even recall seeing any highlights.  I suppose I'll watch the game tomorrow after work, since I did tivo it.  I guess I'll brace myself for the shock and horror.

508417[/snapback]

There are parts of the game that are downright painful to watch. I would say as long as you prepare yourself, you'll be fine.

Don't.

Remember the Sunday night Patriots game from about two years ago when it was 20 -0 by the half or any of the Pats games when they just mopped Bledsoe?

Worse.

Don't do it. Go forward. Read about the Sabres. Or read up on next April's draft prospects. Rent Shrek. Read War and Peace.

Color.

Clean the bathroom.

Do the laundry.

Shut off everything electronic (phone, tv, radio, etc.), put ear plugs in and bury yourself under the covers.

If you have access to a punching bag, put it on standby....

Seriously, I bet you'll be erasing it by the end of the 1st quarter. It really was that bad. I'm talking like KC and NE 2 years ago bad. I said in another thread that today was the 1st time since being at college that I left the bar I was watching the game at early. I mean, there's been some aweful games that I've sat trough but today's just disgusted me. I was gone before the 1st half ended. If you're really going to watch it, I'd suggest having a vomit pail nearby and also rid the room of all breakable items. And maybe even tell all pets to leave the room, they didn't blow their coverage... :w00t:

508430[/snapback]

I've never been able to walk out on a game, but i got up during this game at the mcgahee fumble

I shouldnt have to suffer like this :lol:

508417[/snapback]

The PGH at BAL game was on here. PGH's OL took a good smacking from what I saw. What did you think?

508417[/snapback]

Like you i had other plans yesterday and couldn't watch the game live so i Tivo'd it. I watched last night and it took me all of about 50 minutes. I FF'd my way through most of San Diego's drives (it was carnage)...i stopped and watched Nate Clements get burned a few times. On O i mainly watched JP and his footwork and mechanics to see if he got any better. Our guys just don't have a winners mentality on the road.