Game Thread:

Buffan00

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wade's defense is having its way with us.  Hard to believe many idiots in Buffalo criticized the guy and ran him out of town for not wearing a headset.  Well the guy NEVER had a losing record with the team.  Seems to me since he left all we've had is losing records except for that stellar 9-7 record last year.

508089[/snapback]

Amen.

HUGE TACKLE BY CLEMENTS!!! WOW!!! he not only lept onto the back of the fullback, but let him run for 3 yards while carrying him before he let the FB score. Then he ripped his helmet off in a show of strength. Too bad CBS went to commercial. i wanted to see him do his dance!!! GIVE THAT MAN A CROSS PEN!! I BELIEVE HE HAS A CONTRACT TO SIGN!

Do you remember the last time we played the Chargers in SD?  At least, we were competitive then (and we should have won).

These two teams have gone in completely different directions.

508106[/snapback]

Rob johnson played his little heart and glass jaw off... One of his bright games. Although, i do recall a special teams snafu.

If you remember, the last game in San Diego, Rob Johnson got hurt and Flutie came in near the end of the game, a precursor to the rest of the season.

Out of all the awfulness of this game, at least we know to this point of his career, JP isn't Rob Johnson. JP's performance today has actually been one of the better things I've seen on the field. With the exception of the one bad interception, and in light of how bad our line is and the dropped passes, his game today was acceptable.