Game Thread:

Buffan00

Sorry for not getting upset, but my skin is a little thicker than that. It's pretty clear that you get off on being a contrarian for the sake of getting attention.

If you were paying attention you may have noticed that my original post was a more rational response to those who actually were upset, and a clarification for the poster who was asking whether or not it was a bad drop.

And just because I happen to disagree with a few wailing banshee wives hardly makes me a contrarian. Would you prefer that from now on I only post responses along the lines of "Yes, I agree". Sounds like a lot of fun. :D

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And who signs these inconsistent players?

Keep on apologizing.

507940[/snapback]

Most players are inconsistent if you allow them to be....This is a motivation issue. TD's biggest mistake has been failing to hire a coach who will be the clear leader of this team. Mularkey is not it, and obviously Greggo wasn't either. I have no doubt that the right coach could come in here and get some of these players to raise their game to where it should be.

Halftime observations:

This defense is a joke. We should let our "lock down corner" go to the highest bidder. Me guess is that the potential bids are getting lower.

Josh Reed sure knows how to take the air out of the baloon early. Really set the tone for the offense.

Why is Parrish returning for all of the kickoffs?

The only bright spot is Losman's development seems to be continuing, perhaps with an offensive line this guy could really get it done.

Most players are inconsistent if you allow them to be....This is a motivation issue. TD's biggest mistake has been failing to hire a coach who will be the clear leader of this team. Mularkey is not it, and obviously Greggo wasn't either. I have no doubt that the right coach could come in here and get some of these players to raise their game to where it should be.

507948[/snapback]

So it sounds like TD is at fault for signing coaches who are not clear leaders.

If you were paying attention you may have noticed that my original post was a more rational response to those who actually were upset, and a clarification for the poster who was asking whether or not it was a bad drop.

And just because I happen to disagree with a few wailing banshee wives hardly makes me a contrarian. Would you prefer that from now on I only post responses along the lines of "Yes, I agree". Sounds like a lot of fun.  :D

507947[/snapback]

Welcome back ICE.

507948[/snapback]

We need a Tom Coughlin type. Maybe the coase form Ohio State

Here's what you do at the half:

1. Tell Josh Reed to sit for the rest of the game.

2. Tell Jerry Gray he's overrated.

3. Tell Nate that for a guy in a contract season, he's not making a great case.

4. Miraculously heal up McGee's hammy so we can get Greer off of Gates. What a matchup.

5. Tell Mike that maybe he shouldn't have taken the playcalling away from TC. Maybe he should have taken it away from TC and given it to Sam Wyche. Or Brian Moorman, whatever works.

6. Keep running stop and go routes with Parrish until they stop it. Hey, I saw it in training camp once.

7. Remind Tom Donahoe that this is the offense after 5 years.

8. Remind Tom Donahoe that you're only as good as your offensive line.

507948[/snapback]

How many chances do you get to pick a head coach? I say after 2 mistakes it's time to go in a different direction.

Woo hoo!...B'gals pick off Manning and down to the 15.

What a riot! :D

507934[/snapback]

Hopefully the Broncos will keep running the ball and this game will be over by 6:30 so they can switch up over!

2d most combined 1st half points in league history. WOW!

So it sounds like TD is at fault for signing coaches who are not clear leaders.

507952[/snapback]

Exactly....that's what I said.

SD has their offense running on all cylinders today. They have an answer for whatever we do on offense. 7 different receivers have caught balls, 265 yards passing, Tomlinson has only 42 yards rushing, but the combination of pass-run (21-17) is pretty balanced and they have milked the clock on every possession. We are a bad road team against a well rested and well coached team that has its stuff together today. Sould we be surprised? I think not. Hopefully we can do some things in the second half to slow them down and at least get a few points on the board. Honesty, though I hate to say it, the SD offense is a pleasure to watch today, too bad its agains us.

507948[/snapback]

Yes, the right coach. Third time's the charm for Tom Donahoe, eh? :D

How many chances do you get to pick a head coach? I say after 2 mistakes it's time to go in a different direction.

507958[/snapback]

Maybe so....I dunno. I can't defend TD on this issue anymore. I still think the guy has done a solid job bringing us talent.....but he drops the ball with regard to the coaching staff.