How do you like us now ???

gsurdam

Wow.... After reading all week that we would have to be very lucky to win this game , I am very pleased to see we did. I didn't get to see the game but it seems the defense stepped up this week and did the job. Also , welcome back JP !!! I was wondering if anyone remembered that Lee Evans was still on this team. Great win. Everyone rejoice !!!!! :blink::D<_<

The Chiefs just sucked more today.

When the Bills got the ball (on the fumble recovery) at the KC 12, I just knew they would not score on the opportunity. Sure enough, they gave it back to the Chiefs on a turnover.

The Bills are just not a good team, but today they sucked less than their opponent.

So, who thinks these Bills are playoff-bound??? Hmmm???

Thats the pisser, the Bills expolited the Chiefs and made me feel all warm and fuzzy like, "wow, they finnaly get it, we have the team TD promissed", and the Rochester D&C will write some nice articles and I'll think "Yeah, San Diego isn't that good. And KC ran well but we were able to dominate... we could win this game". Then they will actual play the game, and San Diego with have a Bruski-esk effort and the this feel of you and hope will evaporate back to cry of "This team blows"

The moral of this - we have a week to enjoy a good win, lets enjoy the now :blink:

223 yards of offense. Total. 3 more than Trent Green had passing, and about a hundred more than LJ had rushing. I'm happy for the win, but it was hardly a thing of beauty.

501708[/snapback]

So? Go back and watch some Hank Bullough or Kay Stephenson coached games. Nothing better than getting your ass kicked in every phase of the game pretty much every week.

223 yards of offense. Total. 3 more than Trent Green had passing, and about a hundred more than LJ had rushing. I'm happy for the win, but it was hardly a thing of beauty.

501708[/snapback]

The Bills won, right? <_<

THAT is the only stat anyone remembers or cares about. You choose: win the game or put up impressive numbers. Didn't we "beat" the Pats in several categories last week? Who won? :(:doh:

It's pretty obvious alot of you weren't fans before the 90s.  If you think this team is sh-------, you have NO clue.

501652[/snapback]

Let see, 1968 (1-13), or from 1976 thru 79, or how about those beautiful 2 win teams under Kay Stephenson in consecutive years in the mid 80's (84-85?).......The only team in recent memory as futile as those teams were was the our 2001 edition under Greg, "Man Boobs" Williams......

1968 was so bad, we finished with Ed Rutkowski as our QB..............

Kemp went down, followed by Flores, followed by Kay Stephenson, then the infamous, Dan Darraugh, go Eddie go.....

Let see, 1968 (1-13), or from 1976 thru 79, or how about those beautiful 2 win teams under Kay Stephenson in consecutive years  in the mid 80's (84-85?).......The only team in recent memory as futile as those teams were was the our 2001 edition under Greg, "Man Boobs" Williams......

1968 was so bad, we finished with Ed Rutkowski as our QB..............

Kemp went down, followed by Flores, followed by Kay Stephenson, then the infamous, Dan Darraugh, go Eddie go.....

501856[/snapback]

How about 7 playoff appearances in 28 years before the SB seasons? Aack.

So?  Go back and watch some Hank Bullough or Kay Stephenson coached games.  Nothing better than getting your ass kicked in every phase of the game pretty much every week.

501715[/snapback]

No doubt. I thoroughly enjoyed this game. JP looked very good, Defense held it's own. We won. I'll take it. I'd rather win ugly than lose pretty.

It's pretty obvious alot of you weren't fans before the 90s.  If you think this team is sh-------, you have NO clue.

501652[/snapback]

Yes.. the mid 80's the good ol' days

Knock, knock.. who's there O. O who? 0-6!