Paul Hamilton article

Mikeleelop

Donahoe couldn't stand an independent thinker and a man that spoke the truth in his lockerroom. Ross Tucker couldn't be controlled so he was released.
Wow, I missed that one... I thought Tucker never came back from injuries. I'd much rather have an outspoken Tucker at LG than Fat Bennie.

Wow, I missed that one... I thought Tucker never came back from injuries. I'd much rather have an outspoken Tucker at LG than Fat Bennie.

493953[/snapback]

I'm not buying it. I might if Tucker was picked up by another team, but he hasn't been. So I'm more inclined to believe the injury reason for his release then being outspoken, but yes a healthy tucker is a better guard then bennie anderson.

I'm not buying it.  I might if Tucker was picked up by another team, but he hasn't been.  So I'm more inclined to believe the injury reason for his release then being outspoken, but yes a healthy tucker is a better guard then bennie anderson.

493960[/snapback]

I was thinking the outspoken one he was talking about was Reuben Brown. I never thought Tucker was very outspoken.

Donahoe couldn't stand an independent thinker and a man that spoke the truth in his lockerroom. Ross Tucker couldn't be controlled so he was released.

Thanx for posting the excerpt Rico. Saves me from having to waste my time reading some whiny hack's soap opera fantasy.

Not a bad article. A little hard on Donahoe, but then again who isn't around here. He's a prickly GM but when he makes most of his moves I tend to agree with him and sometimes when I've second-guessed a move I've been proved wrong(more often than not).

Bad things happen in the NFL. Remember right now that we are Bills fans, not Vikings fans, so it could be worse.

I think his Oline changes were interesting since I proposed to very same changes saturday night while sitting around with my buddies. I don't think I'm a genius for it and Im sure the suggestion has been made by many on the board, I wouldnt know because ive barely been able to check it this semester.

Hamilton or DeeRay? :lol: j/k

494006[/snapback]

Well according to our latest self-appointed genius and visionary seer, this Hamilton fella stole all his stuff from him. So if the two are indistinguishable.......... :lol:

Tedy Bruschi (We're not worthy!) (We're not worthy!) changed the world.....changed the whole frickin' world....brain dead hole hearted zombies arise from your graves and worship the Tedy.

I wrote John Grisham's first novel in my head a thousand times before it turned up in print...bastard never sent me a dime. Doubt Paul Hamilton will even send you the lint from the innards of his keyboard Dee Ray..but thank you so very much for being able to read the Bills tea leaves as you did.

Well according to our latest self-appointed genius and visionary seer, this Hamilton fella stole all his stuff from him. So if the two are indistinguishable..........  :lol:

494014[/snapback]

Again, so hateful unless someone kisses the Bills ass. Step away from the Kool-Aid. Gotta admire your courage though.......when the Titanic sinks fully, you'll be the last one to freeze in the cold water.

Seems to me like the "self-appointed" and "visionary seers" have a lot more eveidence to prove that this team is alot further away than "one or two" defensive players from being a contender. But oh well, when your only evidence that the non-positive Bills fans are "self appointed" genuises.....well, that says it all.

TD = RJ

Again, so hateful unless someone kisses the Bills ass.  Step away from the Kool-Aid.  Gotta admire your courage though.......when the Titanic sinks fully, you'll be the last one to freeze in the cold water.

Seems to me like the "self-appointed" and "visionary seers" have a lot more eveidence to prove that this team is alot further away than "one or two" defensive players from being a contender.  But oh well, when your only evidence that the non-positive Bills fans are "self appointed" genuises.....well, that says it all.

TD = RJ

494233[/snapback]

I guess you prefer WGR's Kool Aid to the Bills's......I'll stick with the Bills- I'm a Bils fan, you are a WGR 55 fan.

I'm a Bils fan, you are a WGR 55 fan.

Actually he's a CentralVABills fan. Anybody who agrees with him is an unmitigated genius while anyone who disagrees is just a big dumb jerk. Of course if he's more interested in articles about the Bills which belong in Ladies' Home Journal than in articles that are actually about football, then to each her...........errrrrrrr his own.

Again, so hateful unless someone kisses the Bills ass. Step away from the Kool-Aid.

Whoa, Kool-Aid?! Wow, you really got me there! That's some great stuff!! Where do you come up with these incredible zingers?!?!?!

And you have more contempt in your smallest fingernail than I have in my entire body. If you feel the need to continue accusing others of your own shortcomings, I suppose that's your own problem to deal with.

this team is alot further away than "one or two" defensive players from being a contender.

You forgot QB and another Guard.

But feel free to continue making stuff up if it 's the best way for you to create imaginary arguments for you to win. Knocking down straw men is a fine way to convince yourself that you're worthy of the attention and adualtion which you so desperately crave.