Human bone fragments found at Ground Zero

duey

Damn...it still hurts...hurts f'in bad.  :doh:

http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/10/28/bones.gro...o.ap/index.html

489115[/snapback]

It just occurred to me, too, that with all the dust the collapse threw into the air...by now, probably everyone in the country has inhaled at least one particle of bone dust from lower Manhattan.

Creepy...

You cry about everything.  Dead people, dead pets, stocks...  Why don't you get some breast implants to go with that big vagina of yours.

489196[/snapback]

You know BF, whenever I read one of your posts, I picture that fat kid from the commercials whimpering, "I should've worked at Capital One!" <_<

You cry about everything. Dead people, dead pets, stocks... Why don't you get some breast implants to go with that big vagina of yours.

That's pretty funny that somebody who's too chicken to post it using their regular username would call somebody else a kitty. <_<

Time to dry out again blue?

There must be remains scattered on scores of rooftops downtown.  <_<

It'll be nice when they tear down the Deutsche Bank building.  It's been a serious eyesore and a constant reminder.

489116[/snapback]

It's going to take them 2 years to take it down.

As to the reminder, the way things are moving, the hole will still be there 10 years from now.

There must be remains scattered on scores of rooftops downtown.

Actually, that is very true. I work across the street, One Liberty Plaza for those who know the area, and was speaking to our Director of Security shortly after 9/11. He told me that they found several bodies of folks still strapped into their airplane seats on top of our building. Our building is 54 stories high.

Actually, that is very true.  I work across the street, One Liberty Plaza for those who know the area, and was speaking to our Director of Security shortly after 9/11.  He told me that they found several bodies of folks still strapped into their airplane seats on top of our building.  Our building is 54 stories high.

492571[/snapback]

I heard those same stories from our building super. Lots of very nasty things were found in some of the surrounding buildings. I worked on Park Place at the time and then we moved to 2 Rector in '04.

Actually, that is very true.  I work across the street, One Liberty Plaza for those who know the area, and was speaking to our Director of Security shortly after 9/11.  He told me that they found several bodies of folks still strapped into their airplane seats on top of our building.  Our building is 54 stories high.

492571[/snapback]

I am not in any way content with our nation's response of exacting revenge on those who are responsible and alive. And I suppose I won't ever be content with the response.

Throwing bin Laden into the population of commoners at Attica would help...

9/11 victims are not forgotten.