Does Ralph still have command of his faculties

Kipers Hair

Harkening back to the old Ralph where he dealt with problems in a swift manner...I can't understand why he's languishing and letting TD run roughshod over the organization. I recall when the great Ronald Reagan started to lose his game, peple knew somehting was up. I am startiung to think we have the same problem on our hands.

Harkening back to the old Ralph where he dealt with problems in a swift manner...I can't understand why he's languishing and letting TD run roughshod over the organization.  I recall when the great Ronald Reagan started to lose his game, peple knew somehting was up.  I am startiung to think we have the same problem on our hands.

484738[/snapback]

Unfortunately- I think he is happy with the money he has made under Donahoe's reign of terror.

After all... we fans in Buffalo are just a bunch of "" to Donahoe.

Hasn't he insuated as much on a number of occasions?

This Ralph is senile bs is ridiculous. He's fine. Just because he walks a little slower & talks a little slower, some of you people assume that he's got mental problems. You people must be about 15 years old with no contact with people in their 80s. There are pleny of octogenarians who are in control of all their mental faculties. In fact 99.9% are smarter than the dumb@sses who question Ralph's sanity.

For the record, the old Ralph was a cheapskate who didn't give a rats @ss about the W-L record until the stands were empty. Then he would spend saome money to bring the fans back. The team was so bad for so long that we got some players like Bruce Smith with the 1st overall pick. Through luck, the team drafted Jim Kelly and due to dumb luck Ralph fell into hiring Polian, who hired a crony-Marv Levy and made some very astute draft picks before Ralph told him to get out of town. The difference was mostly over money(a Ralph Wilson returning to his cheapskate thing) between one of Ralph's bean counters in Detroit & Polian.

So 1)Ralph is fine mentally 2) Ralph is actually acting like the younger Ralph-the w-l record only matters when the fans stop going to games.

This Ralph is senile bs is ridiculous.  He's fine.  Just because he walks a little slower & talks a little slower, some of you people assume that he's got mental problems.  You people must be about 15 years old with no contact with people in their 80s.  There are pleny of octogenarians who are in control of all their mental faculties.  In fact 99.9% are smarter than the dumb@sses who question Ralph's sanity. 

For the record, the old Ralph was a cheapskate who didn't give a rats @ss about the W-L record until the stands were empty.  Then he would spend saome money to bring the fans back.  The team was so bad for so long that we got some players like Bruce Smith with the 1st overall pick.  Through luck, the team drafted Jim Kelly and due to dumb luck Ralph fell into hiring Polian, who hired a crony-Marv Levy and made some very astute draft picks before Ralph told him to get out of town.  The difference was mostly over money(a Ralph Wilson returning to his cheapskate thing) between one of Ralph's bean counters in Detroit & Polian. 

So 1)Ralph is fine mentally 2) Ralph is actually acting like the younger Ralph-the w-l record only matters when the fans stop going to games.

485407[/snapback]

Thanks for the history lesson. I am neither 8, nore foolish enough to not respect that with age comes wisdom. That said, the wisdom on display these days is questionable.

Going back to my initial email - Ron was rightfully questioned about his condition. Are you saying Ralph is abve this? He's an aging human that will breakdown. If you don't want to face that, place him in the cryogenic freeze before it's too late...

Thanks for the history lesson.  I am neither 8, nore foolish enough to not respect that with age comes wisdom.  That said, the wisdom on display these days is questionable.

Going back to my initial email - Ron was rightfully questioned about his condition. Are you saying Ralph is abve this?  He's an aging human that will breakdown.  If you don't want to face that, place him in the cryogenic freeze before it's too late...

485428[/snapback]

Reagan had Alzheimer's disease, that's why he fell off mentally-it was a disease, not old age as people in their 40s & 50s have also been diagnosed with Alzheimer's. Most of Ralph's problems are physical aging, watch him walk-you can definitely see a difference than his younger days. Many people Ralph's age are sharp as a tack, but may not walk or hear as well as in their younger days.

Reagan had Alzheimer's disease, that's why he fell off mentally-it was a disease, not old age as people in their 40s & 50s have also been diagnosed with Alzheimer's.  Most of Ralph's problems are physical aging, watch him walk-you can definitely see a difference than his younger days.  Many people Ralph's age are sharp as a tack, but may not walk or hear as well as in their younger days.

485437[/snapback]

Huh???

This Ralph is senile bs is ridiculous.  He's fine.  Just because he walks a little slower & talks a little slower, some of you people assume that he's got mental problems.  You people must be about 15 years old with no contact with people in their 80s.  There are pleny of octogenarians who are in control of all their mental faculties.  In fact 99.9% are smarter than the dumb@sses who question Ralph's sanity. 

For the record, the old Ralph was a cheapskate who didn't give a rats @ss about the W-L record until the stands were empty.  Then he would spend saome money to bring the fans back.  The team was so bad for so long that we got some players like Bruce Smith with the 1st overall pick.  Through luck, the team drafted Jim Kelly and due to dumb luck Ralph fell into hiring Polian, who hired a crony-Marv Levy and made some very astute draft picks before Ralph told him to get out of town.  The difference was mostly over money(a Ralph Wilson returning to his cheapskate thing) between one of Ralph's bean counters in Detroit & Polian. 

485407[/snapback]

Half the people have no clue what senile means, because if they did, they would not be so rude as to say that

1) Are you trying to cause a ruckus with your threads or what? First "who is better, willis or thurman" and now this?

2) Until about 3 years ago, RW was ranked in the top 10 worldwide for tennis players over 80 years old (or something along those lines). I know that's not saying much, but yes old ralph is doing just fine.

1) Are you trying to cause a ruckus with your threads or what? First "who is better, willis or thurman" and now this?

2) Until about 3 years ago, RW was ranked in the top 10 worldwide for tennis players over 80 years old (or something along those lines). I know that's not saying much, but yes old ralph is doing just fine.

485596[/snapback]

Nope - just asking the quesitons that others mght be afraid to broach. On the Thurman front - there is no way in Hell that Willis is in the same league...yet. But, i did not want to forward my opion to see what others are feeling. TT is a Hall of Famer...Willis is still a gangsta' feeling thinks out.

As for Ralph - I just don;t get him letting TD run roughshod on the organization. This is the same guy that ran the "architect" of the great Bills team. He has too much moxy to let TD have his way...unless of course (a) he is senile / suffering from AZ or (b) he just wants to package for a sale. Either way, it's not a good thing.

All said - not starting fires, just posting quesitons to see what other think/feel...

Ralph is fine guys, hes taking on Tank Abbot next month on UFC's PPV!

Give the guy a break.... Ralph is at most of the home games, boo TD out of the place and let Ralph know everyone wants a change...

As long as their is asses in the seats and the money rolls, who cares???? Right?

Guest BackInDaDay
Until about 3 years ago, RW was ranked in the top 10 worldwide for tennis players over 80 years old (or something along those lines).

485596[/snapback]

There are only 10 people in the world that are over 80 and can still play tennis. :w00t:

OK... there's 9 and a rather spry 92 year-old. ;)

While we would all like to see TD led to the gallows, dumping him mid-season would be a bad move. The Bills have a hard enough time drawing quality players and personnel to live in Buffalo. If we start looking like a revolving door, no decent coach, GM, or free agent will want to play for the Bills. There is something to be said for the appearance of stability.

Turn the Bills off and watch the Sabres if bothers yout hat much.

PTR