Next week is the season

motivation smotivation................ I don't care how motivated this team is, the front office couldn't run a model train, the game planning stinks, the coaching stinks, the defense stinks, the offense is just slightly less than mediocre, the uniforms are a horrible color combination, the cheerleaders are ugly.

bottom line this years bills are just a poor poor team all around. If we can't beat a bad Raiders team with two injured DBs, and a half of a Moss ........ how the heck does anybody think we will beat a good team.

Sure. All we need to do is get the game moved to the Ralph and have all the Patriots come down with serious food poisioning on Sunday at 8:30pm. Then we might win and can talk about the playoffs for two more weeks until after the KC game.

We win, we're in first again, and head into the bye....is that enough motivation for this team???

484432[/snapback]

Well IF the Bills Win I'll be on the Red Eye to Vegas to try my new found Luck out...But I would bet on Hell freezing over 1st before I would think for a split second the Bills have ANY chance at Winning, AT NE, on Sunday Night...

Like I said yesterday I would consider it a Moral Victory if the Bills could manage to lose by less than 2 TD... :lol:

This game will be over by 9:00.

Belicheck has had 2 weeks to prepare for a game in which he probably only needed an hour. Make no mistake...the beating will be severe.

I would have loved to have been in the room with him when he watched MM and TC use Shelton on a 4th and goal. That is total comedy. I imagine he laughed so hard that milk squirted out of his nose, followed by a round of high-fives with the rest of his coaching staff.