The game in a nutshell for me...

Yeah Moss never scores on other teams.

The "game in a nutshell" is Gray's inability to adjust during halftime, or, for that matter, EVER. This D will continue to do the same thing over and over again until Gray gets fired (which won't happen for a few years, at least). They only do one thing, which is pressure the ball. Doesn't matter what the down and distance is.

in the league covering him.  Nate got beat by an injured wide receiver playing possum.  The game was over right there.  We were the Raiders bitches after that.

483846[/snapback]

he got beat more than once and Mcgee was scared to death of porter. he gave him a HUGE cushion and Collins dinked him to death.

The "game in a nutshell" is Gray's inability to adjust during halftime, or, for that matter, EVER.  This D will continue to do the same thing over and over again until Gray gets fired (which won't happen for a few years, at least).  They only do one thing, which is pressure the ball.  Doesn't matter what the down and distance is.

483854[/snapback]

BINGO!

There is not a corner in the league that can cover Moss one on one, injured or not.

BINGO!

There is not a corner in the league that can cover Moss one on one, injured or not.

483872[/snapback]

Did you see the route Moss ran? He didn't even try to sell the slant that much, but Clements bit on it anyway giving him the sideline in the process. If Moss had made a play to get the TD I'd agree with you, but it was a mistake by Clements that resulted in the TD.

Did you see the route Moss ran?  He didn't even try to sell the slant that much, but Clements bit on it anyway giving him the sideline in the process.  If Moss had made a play to get the TD I'd agree with you, but it was a mistake by Clements that resulted in the TD.

483891[/snapback]

Nate blew dead goats in this game ! Is he done ?

The "game in a nutshell" is Gray's inability to adjust during halftime, or, for that matter, EVER.  This D will continue to do the same thing over and over again until Gray gets fired (which won't happen for a few years, at least).  They only do one thing, which is pressure the ball.  Doesn't matter what the down and distance is.

483854[/snapback]

that's because we can't get consistant pressure rushing 4..........period

483854[/snapback]

Amen to this! I strongly preferred our former flexible 3-4 alignment to the Williams/Gray 46 defense. When TD first took over, the final round of interviews consisted of four candidates. All four were mistakes because all four were from the defensive side of the ball. Why replace Buffalo's existing defensive scheme? It was clearly the offensive and special teams coaching--not to mention player selection--that was to blame for the problems of the Wade Philips era.

For me, the game in a nutshell was this:

After our nearly 8-and-a-half minute opening drive, the next two drives were:

Pass-Run-Pass-Punt

Pass-Pass-Hopeless Run on 3rd and 28-Punt

At that point I knew we were in trouble, as it had appeared that TC really hadn't learned anything, after all.

Amen to this! I strongly preferred our former flexible 3-4 alignment to the Williams/Gray 46 defense. When TD first took over, the final round of interviews consisted of four candidates. All four were mistakes because all four were from the defensive side of the ball. Why replace Buffalo's existing defensive scheme? It was clearly the offensive and special teams coaching--not to mention player selection--that was to blame for the problems of the Wade Philips era.

484256[/snapback]

I'm no expert but I wonder if a switch to a 3-4 right now with these players might get better results?????

So in the next five offensive plays after the opening drive they passed on four of them. These were the key series' of the game where they could have dictated the game with a running offensive game plan. Instead like every other away game it was go to the pass. Three and out twice and now the Raiders go on to take the lead and we let them dictate the game.

in the league covering him.  Nate got beat by an injured wide receiver playing possum.  The game was over right there.  We were the Raiders bitches after that.

483846[/snapback]

AGAIN...not too long ago (ten months?) in a Viking uniform Moss was barely able to walk much less run and schooled Al Harris. Moss might be an insanely immature bean-pole of a man-child, but he's a !@#$ing good wide-out.