Oakland Board

SF Bills Fan

http://www.raiderforum.net/viewtopic.php?t...b5a15e1d1147eea

These guys seem to think the Raiders are world beaters. The betting "expert" for the Chronicle said this will be one of the Raiders few blowouts this season and is also picking the Raiders in his suicide pool.

Excuse me, but the Raiders won 4 games last year, have no run game, a quarterback that rivals Bledsoe in scrambling speed and made no major improvements from last years squad with the exception of Sapp.

I hope we destroy these guys.

----------------

Go Bills

"We better kick this team's ass...They are one of the weakest teams in the league IMO... "

i do, however like the avatar of the guy that goes by the name of "jossjeff"

can i also say i am SOOO glad SDS limits us to a small avatar and that's it? How !@#$ing annoying

Oh my god, can you get anymore graphics on that board?

I was looking at it for 5 min. and I had to click off b/c my eyes started to hurt.

One post takes up about half the page and has four words (I think it's English)

Teh Raiidrs wil wen

What's the big deal with picking your team?? (BTW - Pats 27, Cards 20 this week. :blush:)

99.9% of you guys picked the Bills to win last week. It's a part of supporting your team!! It's not a stretch to envision a Raiders win this week by any stretch of the imagination - no one blinks twice on here about a 6-10 team coming off a home loss going out to the WC and winning, do you? It's not a stretch to see a Bills win, either.

FWIW - I see OAK 20, BUF 10.

Look at this insight.

--------------------

Well that gives me hope for a win, but somehow I just cant shake the feeling that we always play down to to level of our opponent.

Just like last year, when every stevestojantty team we played looked like contenders by the time we were done stumbling and bumbling through 60 minutes of awful football. Let's hope that trend ended last weekend in Pittsburgh. ( who pretty much suck ass by the way)

---------------------------

You we're 4-12! You were the stevestojantty team!!!!

What's the big deal with picking your team??  (BTW - Pats 27, Cards 20 this week.  :o)

99.9% of you guys picked the Bills to win last week.  It's a part of supporting your team!!  It's not a stretch to envision a Raiders win this week by any stretch of the imagination - no one blinks twice on here about a 6-10 team coming off a home loss going out to the WC and winning, do you?  It's not a stretch to see a Bills win, either.

35419[/snapback]

Cards: 23

Pats: 21

:blush:

I love the last post in the thread. It looks like one of our fans registered and voiced his opinion.

Big Dog

Rookie

Posted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 4:21 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bills 30, Raiders 7

We can't hang with their D and Lee Evans is going to be thrown to more which will mess with the secondary and open up Moulds for TD's. I'm thinking at least 2.

I do love JossJeff's avatar too though.

The Buffalo Bills have scored 1 touchdown in the last 3 games going back to the last 2 of last season.....was there some drastic change on the offense to suddenly propel them to a 30+ point output?

Or are they just DUE?

I find it hard to believe that the Bills couldn't get in the endzone more than once in 12 quarters even with Gilbride calling plays for 8 of them.... :blush:

What's the big deal with picking your team??  (BTW - Pats 27, Cards 20 this week.  :blush:)

99.9% of you guys picked the Bills to win last week.  It's a part of supporting your team!!  It's not a stretch to envision a Raiders win this week by any stretch of the imagination - no one blinks twice on here about a 6-10 team coming off a home loss going out to the WC and winning, do you?  It's not a stretch to see a Bills win, either.

35419[/snapback]

Nothing wrong with picking your own team. However, I think the Raiders fans are wildly underestimating our defense.

Bills 17- Raiders 16

----------

Go Bills

I laughed when the first post stated that we had a swiss cheese D-line. That is a joke and they know it. They once had Sam Adams and know how tough he is to run against.

Another thing........who in the hell on that team is going to run anyway. There whole stable of RBs suck ass.

Delete this :P . Hmmm, maybe this is better. We love you Mike. Please tells us how bad the Bill's are. We know you patriot fans are the smartest in the world. And you would never disparage us in any way. Because we know you love us. Oh, please pray for us Mike all knowing Patriot fan that has no life.

Ah, moderators, I love'em <_<;)