Oakland Board

SF Bills Fan

I think the Raiders are vastly overrated. So they have Sapp & Fat Ted. Both these tubs of wing grease & donuts are on the decline. Big deal. What else did they do? Zero. This team is still old, have no QB, no running game and their pass rush and OL are nothing special. The won 4 games last year and aren't going to be much better this year. Their fans are a bunch of pansies as well. The Raiders always get hyped beyond belief just because they are the Raiders, Little known fact, the Bills have not played in Oakland since 1977.

Bills 12

Raiders 9

Excuse me, but the Raiders won 4 games last year, have no run game, a quarterback that rivals Bledsoe in scrambling speed and made no major improvements from last years squad with the exception of Sapp.

I hope we destroy these guys.

----------------

Go Bills

35410[/snapback]

<_<

Are you saying Ted Washington is trash now?

He's still very good at what he does!

Guest Guest_Goo_*

I think the addition of Gallery, Sapp and Washington is going to help that team quite a bit. Once their young receivers get their stevestojan together, they could be good.

Man, that board REALLY makes me appreciate this place. THANK YOU SDS!!! It's no wonder we attract "fans" from other teams!

Four thoughts;

1) Gannon, Sapp and Washington are NOT washed up.

2) Despite, #1 above, our "O" will begin to emerge this week, primarily using Evans to spread the field and we will pound the ball unmercifully.

3) "JossJeff's" avatar makes me warm inside. <_<

4) Bills 21, Raidas 13

Go Bills!!! :P

What's the big deal with picking your team??  (BTW - Pats 27, Cards 20 this week.  <_<)

99.9% of you guys picked the Bills to win last week.  It's a part of supporting your team!!  It's not a stretch to envision a Raiders win this week by any stretch of the imagination - no one blinks twice on here about a 6-10 team coming off a home loss going out to the WC and winning, do you?  It's not a stretch to see a Bills win, either.

FWIW - I see OAK 20, BUF 10.

35419[/snapback]

Nice prediction - lifted straight from the ESPN Scouts, Inc. website. Do you also predict that the Raiders offense will struggle, but that Gannon will make enough big plays to keep them in the game?