New England 77, Buffalo 3

Even if the Bills won today, would it matter?

Bruschi is coming back....he will be knighted like T said...

"The Belichek 4th quarter flag" will be FLYING...ANYTING good the Bills would do would be called back....20+ penalties would be about right....

The Brady Lovefest would be in full force....as Joe T wears a Brady mask for Halloween.

Ill pass on that game and get other things done.

How do we get three? The almighty Teddy Bruschi is coming back next week. I am calling this one "The Halloween Massacre" right now. Dillon will run for 200+ yards and Brady will kill us with his short dump passes all night long. It will be way over by halftime.

The only chance the Bills have? We need DITKA!

If we had DITKA, it would be Da Bills 109 Pats -8

How do we get three? The almighty Teddy Bruschi is coming back next week. I am calling this one "The Halloween Massacre" right now. Dillon will run for 200+ yards and Brady will kill us with his short dump passes all night long. It will be way over by halftime.

The only chance the Bills have? We need DITKA!

If we had DITKA, it would be Da Bills 109 Pats -8

483787[/snapback]

nah,i think brady and the boys will beat them by adding on to there league leading 20+ yard passes completed total.

I really hope we injure Brady on some miraculous play where we actually get to the QB. Nothing career ending or life threatening just season ending...like a torn ACL and MCL.

484068[/snapback]

If that happened a permanent curse would be put on Buffalo and all of its sports teams...

What? It's there already? <_<

In the words of Gilda Radner on SNL, Never mind...

Mike

I really hope we injure Brady on some miraculous play where we actually get to the QB. Nothing career ending or life threatening just season ending...like a torn ACL and MCL.

484068[/snapback]

As if we would play any better against backups. Oakland had half it's team injured and we still got pounded.

PTR