Game Thread!

Buffan00

Some of you guys are embarrasing with your arm chair QB'ing and second guessing every play that doesn't work...every single damn week! Get over it already. You can't give it to McGahee every single play and think he's going to get in. He has been stopped many times inside the five. My only gripe is not taking the gimme 3 points. It's way too early in a close game to go for it on 4th and goal.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This game feels like a typical Buffalo Bills road loss.

I have been watching other games for years, and there's not another team in the NFL that constantly, through all the years and different coaching regimes (not to mention players), always finds a way to sleepwalk when playing on the road, and commits just enough mistakes to guarantee a L.

After having both ACL's reconstructed, I've become somewhat expert in seeing ACL tears in football games.  I am sorry to say that I think our dynamic returner and BEST cornerback is out for the season.

Just as he was about to sign a long-term deal, too.  Too bad for the kid.

483337[/snapback]

Didn't he walk off the field? If he ripped his ACL don't you think he would have to be carted off or carried?

Some of you guys are embarrasing with your arm chair QB'ing and second guessing every play that doesn't work...every single damn week!  Get over it already.  You can't give it to McGahee every single play and think he's going to get in.  He has been stopped many times inside the five.  My only gripe is not taking the gimme 3 points.  It's way too early in a close game to go for it on 4th and goal.

483338[/snapback]

i'll agree it's too early to go for it......but why not give it to your franchise guy.........the coaching is a circus.....check out the touchdown leaders in the nfl and see if you recognize any of the names

Some of you guys are embarrasing with your arm chair QB'ing and second guessing every play that doesn't work...every single damn week!  Get over it already.  You can't give it to McGahee every single play and think he's going to get in.  He has been stopped many times inside the five.  My only gripe is not taking the gimme 3 points.  It's way too early in a close game to go for it on 4th and goal.

483338[/snapback]

I agree with you to a point, but the fact of the matter is that they get too cute with the playcalling. There are several examples of it each and every week. I'm sorry, but if you ARE going to go for it on 4th and 1, then you live or die with your star.

483338[/snapback]

Your right- Seattle should stop giving the ball to Alexander in goalline situations. You cant give the ball to Shawn and think hes gonna get in :angry:

I hope McGee is okay, cuz that would be a HUGE loss for us. HUGE. It looked like a badly sprained knee to me.

Beyond that, this game is unfolding precisely as I feared it would. Again we're facing a beaten up secondary that wasn't even that good to begin with, and yet we don't challenge them deep. Our defense can't get off the field on 3rd down, and can't tackle a running back with first contact.

Where's Parrish?

Why run right at Ted Washington for God's sake?

I hope they'll turn it around, but right now we're getting outcoached by...gulp...Norv Turner. He's using his receivers well, and they are INFERIOR receivers to ours (except for a *healthy* Moss). And by the way...Hey Mike, when you're down 10-7 and it's 4th and goal and your OLine hasn't given you much of a push yet, you TIE THE GAME.

Hated that call.

grumble grumble

this is a game we NEED going into foxboro next week. Realistically, our only hope is to stay in the green versus the AFC.

I agree with you to a point, but the fact of the matter is that they get too cute with the playcalling. There are several examples of it each and every week. I'm sorry, but if you ARE going to go for it on 4th and 1, then you live or die with your star.

483347[/snapback]

Exactly. If you don't have confidence in your #1 guy, you have no business going for it on 4th down.

could these nimrods say something about McGee's injury????? If it was T.O. they would have someone down in the lockerroom asking him if he needed a "handy".....this guy is a pro-bowl player and they mention NOTHING!!! BS!

483338[/snapback]

I liked the call to go for it. I didn't like who they gave it to. If you said to me, "they are gonna give it to Shelton' I would have said kick. If you said "they are gonna give it to McGahee" I would have said go for it.

If Willis got it and they were stopped, I wouldn't have cared. Going for it was a good call. Giving to Shelton, however, was not.

And by the way...Hey Mike, when you're down 10-7 and it's 4th and goal and your OLine hasn't given you much of a push yet, you TIE THE GAME.

Hated that call.

grumble grumble

this is a game we NEED going into foxboro next week. Realistically, our only hope is to stay in the green versus the AFC.

483350[/snapback]

I LOVED the call ...... we are trying to play a field position game .... we either get six points or make them drive for 99 for a touchdown ......... and everybody knows we have the best "D" that the NFL has ever seen ........ oh wait a minute ... never the less ...... I still like the call