Now - Peters for QB!

stevewin

:doh:

Peters' passes were tossed tight enough to cork a bottle and accurate enough to make a desperate coach have radical visions. Like using the 6-foot-5, 330-pound Peters as an emergency quarterback. But Peters already has enough on his plate.

BN

Once he's been selected to the Pro Bowl at all 26 positions, Peters will call an end to his playing days and become Head Coach on his way to becoming the VP and GM of the Bills. He'll earn enough cash through speaking engagements and product endorsements to buy the team from Ralph's daughter and rename the team The Buffalo Peters, and they'll play in the new 65,000 flexible domed "Jason Stadium" that Governor Spitzer will build for him with the $2.00 per ticket surcharge the state gets from the sale of Peters vanity license plates. ;)

For the skeptical amongst us:

26 Positions:

11 on Offense

11 on Defense

Punter

Kicker

Place Kick Holder*

Special Teams Demon

*He will be the first player ever selected to the Pro Bowl as "Place Kick Holder" and the position will be then be renamed the Peters position in his honor because he'll win the ProBowl's MVP award as PKH. :doh:

Why not get him MORE involved in the Bills offense game plan? Throw him the ball say 5-8 times a game and see what happens. Can you imagine Peters catching a ball over the middle with room to run? Mother of all gods, I wouldn't want to be that CB coming up to make the hit on him.

Bad things man... :doh:

Why not get him MORE involved in the Bills offense game plan? Throw him the ball say 5-8 times a game and see what happens. Can you imagine Peters catching a ball over the middle with room to run? Mother of all gods, I wouldn't want to be that CB coming up to make the hit on him.

482648[/snapback]

I'd like that!

The Shaud Williams pitch sweep last week was a thing of beauty. Peters, Gandy and Big Bennie out front....I felt sorry for the OLB, Corner and Safety on that side.....Yikes..

Jason isn't a slash, he's more like SAK...Swiss Army Knife...He can do so many things well...Nice UDFA pick-up.

482648[/snapback]

Gives me visions of Larry Kinnebrew...

Bad things man... :blush:

482648[/snapback]

I recall a couple of times when the twisted Killdrive split Sam Gash out wide. I seem to recall the unlucky DB being knocked out for a few plays.

Maybe Peters split out wide could "Jason" a DB or two...