Anyone know where the Bills are staying

Dawgg

The best burger chain out here is In 'N Out. Nothing frozen, everything is fresh. Hand make french fries on the premesis. Ultra thick shakes. The employees wear those paper hats, white uniforms with white aprons.

Like burger joints used to be. They are still family owned.

The best burger chain out here is In 'N Out. Nothing frozen, everything is fresh. Hand make french fries on the premesis. Ultra thick shakes. The employees wear those paper hats, white uniforms with white aprons.

481658[/snapback]

In-n-Out. That's what a hamburger's all about.

Best you ever had.

In-n-Out. That's what a hamburger's all about.

Best you ever had.

481670[/snapback]

Animal style, baby!

There was a place in Seattle where I had a great burger; it was called Frisco Freeze or something like that. I was very drunk, but it was VERY good. They have those places anywhere else down the West coast?

481658[/snapback]

it's good, but not orgasm inducing like some people would lead you to believe

for fast food, it's great

i'll take a homemade burger over in-n-out anyday

the shakes are ridiculously thick though...i remember my shake going flying from the cupholder as i took a right too fast in my rental car...couldn't find it until i stopped the car due to traffic...after i got out of the car 10 minutes later, i found out the contents of the shake hadn't moved at all

My sentiments exactly. It's almost a cult following where everyone just gushes about it for no apparent reason. They're good burgers, but not to die for.

it's good, but not orgasm inducing like some people would lead you to believe

for fast food, it's great

i'll take a homemade burger over in-n-out anyday

the shakes are ridiculously thick though...i remember my shake going flying from the cupholder as i took a right too fast in my rental car...couldn't find it until i stopped the car due to traffic...after i got out of the car 10 minutes later, i found out the contents of the shake hadn't moved at all

482118[/snapback]