Take it FWIW

Campy

Got off the phone a bit ago with a buddy of mine who said that the talking heads on the ray-didio said Sir Randy wasn't going to suit up for the Bills game.

Unless I'm mistaken, that leaves Joey Porter as their sole true receiving threat. Being #1 against the pass and #31 against the run, I guess we can expect to see LaMont Jordon carrying the rock A LOT for the Raiders.

EDIT: They said he had bruised ribs and, get this, a bruised groin :(

LOL!  The Bills were "embarrassed?"  If not for the zebras missing Travis scoring a TD on a 2nd effort and Mularkey not challenging it, the Bills would have won that game.

480001[/snapback]

Because of one drive at the very end. Other than that, they were pushed around the entire game by a relentless Raiders passrush and they couldn't do a damn thing on offense.

Because of one drive at the very end.  Other than that, they were pushed around the entire game by a relentless Raiders passrush and they couldn't do a damn thing on offense.

Well the TD, if called correctly, would have put them ahead. And it's not like the Raiders were doing much on offense, at home no less, either.

LOL!  The Bills were "embarrassed?"  If not for the zebras missing Travis scoring a TD on a 2nd effort and Mularkey not challenging it, the Bills would have won that game.

480001[/snapback]

And remember that game was in the pre-Willis days.

I also remember Drew getting sacked a lot (go figure) and some bad penalties on special teams.

I see the Bills winning a close game this week - Rian Lindell winning field goal perhaps?

Got off the phone a bit ago with a buddy of mine who said that the talking heads on the ray-didio said Sir Randy wasn't going to suit up for the Bills game.

Unless I'm mistaken, that leaves Joey Porter as their sole true receiving threat.  Being #1 against the pass and #31 against the run, I guess we can expect to see LaMont Jordon carrying the rock A LOT for the Raiders.

EDIT:  They said he had bruised ribs and, get this, a bruised groin :(

479873[/snapback]

"Groin" is NFL PC talk for "Ego".