I got engaged last night...

IBTG81

I thought you said your male prostutute friends liked BF?

477888[/snapback]

I don't ask my friends what they think of their clients any more, not after what they said about you....

But this isn't about you, it's about Ed. Good luck Ed.

In retrospect, I think being apart was the best thing that could have happened. It let us re-evaluate everything, and we both realized that we didn't want to be without one another.

477015[/snapback]

Congrats, but just remember the next time she decides she needs to "be apart to re-evaluate" she gets to take half of your stuff with her.

Thank you all. I've very excited to start the next stage in my life. We were maybe talking about a March 2007 wedding (so she can finish grad school). I appreciate all of the warm wishes and thanks.

P.S. If I ever start to worry/listen to what SDS or BF has to say, then I'd be in serious trouble. I just consider the source. :w00t:

I see SDS is the only one here not completely whipped.

Ed... stop drinking the Kool-Aid!  You're an idiot for taking her back, and an even bigger moron for rushing into marriage.  Quit thinking with your Jackie Wang and use your brain for once.  This chick dumped you so she could !@#$ around with a clean conscious.  Now that she's had her fun, she's coming back to good ole Eddie.  The precedence has already been set for this to happen again.  I hope you figure this out before it's too late.

477767[/snapback]

How about those Cardinals? :blink::D:blink:

First off... !@#$ you all!

I admit I'm not the best looking guy around, but I know more about kitty than all of you combined. Ed, you are known as the back up plan. Your girl is playing slip n slide on another dudes crocodile mile... and you don't care. You're too good to be some skank's safety net. Grow a set and say, "no to the ho".

The Cardinals are going to win the world series. You can quote me on that.

I admit I'm not the best looking guy around, but I know more about kitty than all of you combined.  Ed, you are known as the back up plan.  Your girl is playing slip n slide on another dudes crocodile mile... and you don't care. You're too good to be some skank's safety net.  Grow a set and say, "no to the ho".

The Cardinals are going to win the world series.  You can quote me on that.

479004[/snapback]

How the hell did this post not get a response? BF- you know even less about kitty then you do about cooking. Just because you use massingil does not mean you are an expert. With your looks, cooking skills and the fact you are retarded how the hell do you expect to know anything about girls? :(

Some things are just too absurd to even bother.    :(

480075[/snapback]

well at least it needed a bump. BF knows more about kitty then the whole board combined :blush:

I read the post this morning and thought for sure it would be 20 pager by now

How the hell did this post not get a response?  BF- you know even less about kitty then you do about cooking.  Just because you use massingil does not mean you are an expert.  With your looks, cooking skills and the fact you are retarded how the hell do you expect to know anything about girls?  :lol:

480065[/snapback]

ieatcrayonz is not BF.......and this post should be removed. :blush:

You should feel real proud of yourself, Pete. :(

ieatcrayonz is not BF.......and this post should be removed.  :lol:

You should feel real proud of yourself, Pete.  :(

480168[/snapback]

Crayonz has to be BF...No two people alive can be this immature and stupid.

Again though, thank you all for your warm wishes.

I'll work on her becoming a Bills fan. Eventually, I think I'll just wear her down... :D

Pete, you made me pee myself this morning! :blush:

Crayonz has to be BF...No two people alive can be this immature and stupid.

Again though, thank you all for your warm wishes.

I'll work on her becoming a Bills fan. Eventually, I think I'll just wear her down... :lol:

Pete, you made me pee myself this morning!  :(

480188[/snapback]

You never look in the mirror do you Ed? :blush:

My guess is  Ieatcrayonz is not BF- I beleive its Stojan.  Why do people post under many alias'?  The post was too lucid to be BF.  My apologies to BF.  To whomever it is my comments are directed towards you

480854[/snapback]

Ya know what Pete...I think you're right... :ph34r:

snipped....  this post should be removed.  :ph34r:

480168[/snapback]

really :ph34r:

It is one thing to banter, another thing to attack someone.

Congrats Ed. I really wish you luck. The fact that the date you set is March 2007 indicates to me that you are taking things slower this time.

I admit I'm not the best looking guy around, but I know more about kitty than all of you combined.  Ed, you are known as the back up plan.  Your girl is playing slip n slide on another dudes crocodile mile... and you don't care. You're too good to be some skank's safety net.  Grow a set and say, "no to the ho".

The Cardinals are going to win the world series.  You can quote me on that.

479004[/snapback]

Consider it done. :ph34r:

I didn't realize Kean College offered a degree in being kitty whipped. One of these days 17% of your paycheck is going to go to your ex wife. She'll be driving a new sports car and taking cruises aboard the Minnesota Vikings cruise line. You are going to be sitting at home and saying to yourself, "what went wrong". Then you will realize you should have listen to crayonz in the first place. How many people here have been married multiple times? Out of that group, how many are telling you to follow your heart and go off with this skank. That's like asking retirement advice from someone who just declared bankruptcy. Think Eddie, think...

I didn't realize Kean College offered a degree in being kitty whipped.  One of these days 17% of your paycheck is going to go to your ex wife.  She'll be driving a new sports car and taking cruises aboard the Minnesota Vikings cruise line.  You are going to be sitting at home and saying to yourself, "what went wrong".  Then you will realize you should have listen to crayonz in the first place.  How many people here have been married multiple times?  Out of that group, how many are telling you to follow your heart and go off with this skank.  That's like asking retirement advice from someone who just declared bankruptcy. Think Eddie, think...

481742[/snapback]

Kean College? :rolleyes:<_<:rolleyes:

Oh well. BF or Stojan (sad that people can't tell the difference) is just jealous. You'll meet the man of your dreams one day, I promise... <_<

Congrats Ed.

Unlike some of the Mensas on this board, marriage is probably the best thing that's ever happened to me. Kim and I are happy together. There are more important things than sleeping with as many women as possible.

I know I couldn't get Jennifer Aniston anyway. :blush::blush:

Mike

P.S. How this thread isn't at least 15 pages by now, I have no idea...