OJ at Miami Game ( 2 photos )

rockpile

Last time I saw OJ at a stadium, he was in a wheelchair and Leslie Nielsen was patting him on the back.

474282[/snapback]

:doh::blush::lol:

"Heroin, Frank.....Heroin..."

"I'll see what I can do Nordberg, you may have to give me a few days on that one."

:w00t: Classic

I feel bad for those folks in the row right in front of him. Aside from being crowded by the autograph idiots, can you imagine trying to concentrate on the game while right behind you is lurking a double murder with access to all kinds of luxury cutlery?!

I feel bad for those folks in the row right in front of him. Aside from being crowded by the autograph idiots, can you imagine trying to concentrate on the game while right behind you is lurking a double murder with access to all kinds of luxury cutlery?!

474313[/snapback]

Well it's not like he just goes out and murders random people, right? At least not that we know of...right? You say there's luxury cutlery in those boxes? That's really nothing to be worried about...r...r...right?

Maybe it's time to change seats...

:doh:

474313[/snapback]

Do you think he might sign my friend's #32 jersey with a nameplate that says "Guilty"?

Do you think he might sign my friend's #32 jersey with a nameplate that says "Guilty"?

474400[/snapback]

Linksfriend...your sig reminded me of a story I read the other day (can't find the link). The guy who wrote "The Hokey-Pokey" died recently...I think he was almost 100 years old.

The weird thing is they had a LOT of trouble getting him into the coffin. First they'd put his left foot in...well, I think you know what happened after that. :doh:

I kill me! :blush:

How often do you think he hears random people scream out "MURDERER!"

I'd consider doing it.

474285[/snapback]

Not very often. And if they do, it's from 200 feet away. Instead he is usually mobbed by dozens of smiling people who want pictures, autographs and to say hi to their mom on the cell phone.

The Bills don't want to acknowledge his existance, or else he could be much more coy about going to the game. Instead, if he wants to watch the Bills in person, he has to buy a ticket like 70K other people. It's amazing he would even want to come up to that POS city on a regular basis when he lives in Florida, but I guess his loyalty lies a bit deeper than other Bills fans.