Anyone at the Miami game

Sorry I can't answer your Q, load. But this seems like the right place to bring up something that bugged the hell out of me.

A few years back I took my kids to thier first game; it was the 2000 opener which I think was the Sunday night slugfest with the Titans that Moulds made a sweet play to put them in position to get AVP a late-game or OT win.

Anyhoo, before the game they were doing their pre-game stuff and had some music blaring before the players came out. While I'm sitting their with my 9yrold daughter, one of her friends and my 3yrold son, the PA system is blaring "music" with some guy screaming about sucking my dick so loud that I couldn't even talk to my kids who were right next to me.

The Bills PR and ticketing dept. may be interested to know that I ain't been back since.

Sorry I can't answer your Q, load. But this seems like the right place to bring up something that bugged the hell out of me.

A few years back I took my kids to thier first game; it was the 2000 opener which I think was the Sunday night slugfest with the Titans that Moulds made a sweet play to put them in position to get AVP a late-game or OT win.

Anyhoo, before the game they were doing their pre-game stuff and had some music blaring before the players came out. While I'm sitting their with my 9yrold daughter, one of her friends and my 3yrold son, the PA system is blaring "music" with some guy screaming about sucking my dick so loud that I couldn't even talk to my kids who were right next to me.

The Bills PR and ticketing dept. may be interested to know that I ain't been back since.

474246[/snapback]

Whoa, that's pretty unfortunate. I've been a season ticket holder since the late 80s and honestly don't ever remember any sort of explicit lyrics making it over the speakers. Of course they've played "radio edit" versions of songs, but apparently someone screwed up before that Titans game.

Whoa, that's pretty unfortunate.  I've been a season ticket holder since the late 80s and honestly don't ever remember any sort of explicit lyrics making it over the speakers.  Of course they've played "radio edit" versions of songs, but apparently someone screwed up before that Titans game.

474249[/snapback]

Yeah, I was pretty annoyed.

Until Buffalo and Tennessee put on one of the toughest back-alley ballgames you'll ever see. Then I got over it pretty quick. :doh:

Until Buffalo and Tennessee put on one of the toughest back-alley ballgames you'll ever see.  Then I got over it pretty quick.  :doh:

474255[/snapback]

That really was something. I was pretty sure the tacks were going to paralyze Johnson (and in a sick way was kinda hoping).

Until Buffalo and Tennessee put on one of the toughest back-alley ballgames you'll ever see.  Then I got over it pretty quick.  :doh:

474255[/snapback]

um are u sure it wasnt Suck My Kiss by the Red Hot Chili Peppers?

just a thought...

While I'm sitting their with my 9yrold daughter, one of her friends and my 3yrold son, the PA system is blaring "music" with some guy screaming about sucking my dick so loud that I couldn't even talk to my kids who were right next to me.

474246[/snapback]

You sure you understood the lyrics of the song properly?

That really was something. I was pretty sure the tacks were going to paralyze Johnson

I also recall reading something later in the week where Eddie George said it was probably the most physical game he'd ever been involved in and that he couldn't get out of bed until Tuesday. And that's coming from one bad SOB. :doh:

um are u sure it wasnt Suck My Kiss by the Red Hot Chili Peppers?

Seeing as how I consider Blood Sugar to be one of the finest pieces of work to ever come out of a music studio, I'm thikning I might have recognized that if it had been it. :blush:

You sure you understood the lyrics of the song properly?

Yeah. The one (and it was only one) that caught my ear was something along the lines of "that B word will suck my dick".

With sooooo much classic NFL Films music at their ready, why they don't use that for intros is beyond me...

Oh wait, "NFL DIRECTIVE: Stadium music must appeal to 24 year old males that will encourage them to visit concession stands, signed Commissioner Tagliabue."

:doh:

474246[/snapback]

Do these lyrics look familar?

WARNING - Explicent lyrics

And as a side note for everyone if this situation arises again, 716-648-1800 ask for Guest Services to register your complaint.

Bring Em Out by TI It is a really good song, although it has been out for almost a year, the stadium finally played it. They are always seem so behind in their musical selections. I have been to other stadiums and the music is so much better. The music at the Ralph is so 80's rock.

Bring Em Out by TI  It is a really good song, although it has been out for almost a year, the stadium finally played it. They are always seem so behind in their musical selections. I have been to other stadiums and the music is so much better. The music at the Ralph is so 80's rock.

474522[/snapback]

Totally agreed, my brother and i have been complaining for 4yrs. I've noticed a change in the last 2 years, wonder if the players complained?

474246[/snapback]

i think it's pretty amazing and coincidental that they happened to be playing a song about some guy sucking your dick while you were at the stadium. while we won't get into asking you WHY some guy wants to suck your dick, it's still something. i mean, come on...what are the odds?

i think it's pretty amazing and coincidental that they happened to be playing a song about some guy sucking your dick while you were at the stadium.  while we won't get into asking you WHY some guy wants to suck your dick, it's still something.  i mean, come on...what are the odds?

474542[/snapback]

Whew, I'm just glad I didn't type "with some guy screaming about sucking his dick".

Who knows where you'd have gone with that.

Actually when you think about it, it's not that amazing or co-incidental when you consider the world-renowned phenomenon that is my dick. If you knew my real name, I'm sure you'd know what I was talking about.

Now if they'd had a girl screaming about it, maybe I'd have been back since then.